AP PGECET 2020 Counselling Schedule released. The counselling process for the final round will start from 22 February 2020 for GATE/ GPAT Candidates and 26 February 2020 for AP PGECET Candidates. AP PGECET is conducted by Andhra Pradesh University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Throuhg this exam, candidates get admission in various PG Engineering and Pharmacy colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can apply for admission through GATE and GPAT also. For complete details regarding the AP PGECET 2020 Counselling, check this article.
AP PGECET 2020 Notification
- AP PGECET 2020 Counselling schedule has been released.
- Also, AP PGECET 2020 Allotment has been released on 17 February 2020.
- The exam will be organised in the first week of May 2021.
AP PGECET Exam Dates 2020
The important AP PGECET Exam schedule is given below:
|Online Registration Start||9th March 2020|
|Online Registration Close||15th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||5th July 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||16th July 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||23rd September 2020|
|Correction Window||10th – 13th July 2020|
|Hall Ticket (Admit Card)||23rd September 2020|
|Exam Date||28th to 30th September 2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||1st October 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||4th October 2020|
|Result Declaration||25th October 2020|
|Rank Card||27th October 2020|
|Counselling Start||7th February 2021|
|Allotment||17th February 2021|
The above mentioned dates are as per the official notification by the authority.
AP PGCET 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the AP PGECET Counselling process are:
- AP PGECET Counselling process has been started.
- Selected candidates can go to the counselling for selecting the college.
- Candidates documents will be verified to check the candidate’s eligibility for the chosen college and course.
The documents required for the AP PGECET 2021 Counselling are:
- Hall ticket of GATE/GPAT/AP PGECET
- Rank of GATE/GPAT/AP PGECET
- Residence/ Aadhar certificate
- 10th, 12th, degree/diploma marks memo
- Study certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Receipt issued from helpline centre at the time of document verification
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP certificate (If any)
In case of any doubts or queries regarding the counselling procedure, you may ask us in the comments section.
GEEE 2021: Click here