BCECE 2021 exam is supposed to be conducted in the last week of April 2021. BCECE entrance test is organized every year by the BCECE Board, Government of Bihar. It is a state level exam which is conducted to provide admission to eligible candidate into professional UG courses in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses in Bihar state. Interested candidates must have to qualify the entrance test to get admission. This entrance exam will be organized in online mode. Candidates can check all the information regarding BCECE 2021 such as application, dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. from this article.
BCECE 2021 Notification
The details regarding the BCECE 2021 Notification are:
- BCECE 2021 Notification will release in February 2021.
- The notification will release in online mode on the official website.
BCECE 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates regarding BCECE 2021 exam from the following table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Availability of application||Second week of March 2021|
|Register last date||Last week of March 2021|
|Payment by challan (last date)||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date of payment by online mode||First week of April 2021|
|Application correction||First week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||Third week of April 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Result /merit list declaration||Third week of June 2021|
|Issue of rank card||Fourth week of June 2021|
|Counselling starts||Third week of July 2021|
BCECE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all the important information regarding BCECE 2021 application from the below given section:
- BCECE 2021 Registration form can be filled from Second week of March 2021.
- Candidate can fill BCECE application form will be till last week of March 2021.
- Students must check the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting body before filling the application form.
- Applicants must fill all the details in the application must be carefully and correctly in order to avoid rejection of form later.
- Authority will also provide the facility to make correction in the application details from first week of April 2021.
BCECE Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay the BCECE application fee which various as per the course and category of candidates. Given below is the category and course-wise registration fee:
|Stream/ Group||SC/ST||General/BC & OBC|
|PCB/ PCM/ CBA/ MBA/ MCA & PCA||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|PCMB||Rs. 550||Rs. 1100|
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid by online & offline mode.
- In online mode registration fee can be paid through debit/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay the fee in offline mode through the Bank Challan option.
How to Apply for BCECE 2021?
Candidates have to follow the given below steps to fill BCECE 2021 Application form:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Apply online’ link.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘continue to register’ tab.
- For registration, candidates have to fill all the registration details and click on the ‘register’ tab.
- After registration for the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Now candidates can fill all the details like education, personal and other details asked in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to print the part A and part B of the form and keep it safe for the day of admission.
- Now paste a passport size photograph on the application form along with signature on it.
- Now, candidates have to attach required documents with application form.
- At last, candidates can send the application form by post or speed post to the given address.
BCECE 2021 Application Form Correction
Authority will also provide the facility to make corrections in the BCECE application form. But the editing facility will be available for fixed duration only. If by mistake, any candidate had made any mistakes in the application form, then there is an opportunity to correct that mistake after the submission of application form.
Candidates cannot make correction in course group and category field. If the candidate wants any changes in this field then, such candidate has to visit the office of the authority in person before the due date. Authority will not accept any changes after the closing date of correction window.
BCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following BCECE eligibility criteria before filling the exam application form:
- Domicile: Only Indian citizen with domicile of Bihar state can apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit set by the authority for engineering /pharmacy courses. However, applicants must be of 17 years as on December 2021 for health sciences and 16 years as on August 2021 for agriculture.
- Medical: Shortlisted candidates will have to go through the medical examination.
- Appearing Students: Applicants who are appearing in their final qualifying exam can also apply but must such candidates have to show their qualifying proof at the time of counselling/ admission.
- For Engineering Courses: Candidates must have passed class 12 exam with at least of 45% marks (SC/ST candidates must have 40% marks). Interested applicants must have Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one subject from the following subjects- Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology & technical vocational subject.
- For Pharmacy Courses: Candidates must have passed class 12 with minimum of 45% marks (SC/ST candidates must have 40% marks) with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one subject from mathematics & Biology.
BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the BCECE 2021 exam pattern from the following section:
- Exam Mode: Online mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
- Type & Number of Questions: Total 100 multiple choice questions.
- Time Duration: 90 minutes i.e. 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Subjects: Questions are generally from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Agricultural science subjects.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Table given below shows the marks & time duration for various subjects asked in BCECE entrance exam:
|Agricultural Science||400||1.5 hours|
BCECE 2021 Syllabus
The Syllabus of BCECE 2021 generally includes topics from class 12. The syllabus varies as per the courses as selected by the student.
Questions are mainly asked from the following subjects– Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agricultural Science subjects. Candidates can check complete syllabus online from the website after the release of prospectus.
BCECE 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to opt the following BCECE preparation tips in order to qualify the exam with good grades:
- Check all the details related to BCECE exam pattern & syllabus.
- Make a proper preparation strategy, after checking the complete details of exam.
- Prepare for the exam from best study material suggested by professionals.
- Solve sample papers or previous year papers.
- Candidates are advised to attempt mock tests to analyse your preparation level and work harder.
- Take proper diet and sleep as it will boost concentration power.
BCECE 2021 Admit Card
BCECE admit card will be available from third week of April 2021. Authority will release the admit card after the successful completion of application process. BCECE hall ticket will be available in online mode at the official website.
Students must check all the details provided in the admit card carefully. Candidates can also report officials before the exam if they found any mistake in it. Students have to enter the login details provided during registration to download the admit card.
On the exam day, students must strictly follow all the instructions provided in the admit card. Also, complete documents mentioned in the admit card must be brought along with it to be eligible for appearing in the exam.
How to Download BCECE Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the BCECE official website.
- Click on the “BCECE Admit Card” tab.
- Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Click on search and the download button.
- BCECE admit card will appear on the system screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and keep the admit card safe till the counselling process is over.
BCECE 2021 Exam Centres
The details regarding the BCECE Exam Centres 2021 are:
- Arwal, Saran, Aurangabad, Muzzafarpur, Vaishali, Buxar, Patana, Bhojpur, Gaya, Nalanda, Bhabua, Rohtas, Purnia, Supaul,
- Darbhanga, Supaul, Madhepura, Jharkhand, Saharsa, Madhubani, Gopalganj, Sitamarhi, Sheohar, West Champaran, East Champaran
- Lakshisarai, Jamui, Siwan, Khagria, Begusarai, Munger, Banka, Bhagalpur. Samastipur, Araria, Kishanganj, Katihar, Shekhpur, Nawada, Jahanabad.
BCECE Result 2021
BCECE 2021 Result/ Merit List will be released in the third week of June 2021. Authority will release the admit card in online mode at the official website. Candidates have to login using their date of birth & roll number to check the result of BCECE exam.
BCECE 2021 rank card will be released by authority after the announcement of result. Candidates can download their rank card from the fourth week of June 2021. Candidates can download rank card by entering their DOB and roll number.
BCECE 2021 Cut Off
BCECE 2021 Cut Off is the minimum marks that a candidate needs to score to qualify the entrance exam. Also, BCECE cut off vary as per the course chosen by candidate will vary for engineering, agriculture & medical courses. It will be available through online mode on the website after the result declaration. The authority will prepare cut off for various categories separately.
Cut off depends upon various factors such as number of candidates, number of seats, previous year cut off trend, difficulty level of exam, etc.
BCECE 2021 Counselling
Once the authority will release the merit list and rank card, it will announce the BCECE 2021 counselling schedule on its official website. Only qualified candidates will be eligible for counselling session.
Such candidates have to register for counselling, they can lock choices and appear with documents at the venue. Authority will allot seats as per their choices filled in the application.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2021
Candidates can check the official dates of BCECE counselling from the following table:
|Counselling Registration & Submission of Choices starts||Third week of October 2020|
|Last date for registration||Fourth week of October 2020|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||Last week of October 2020|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||Last week of October – First week of November 2020|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||First – Second week of November 2020|
|Registration & choice filling (2nd round)||November 2020|
|Seat allotment release||November 2020|
|Reporting & document verification||November 2020|
|Third round of counselling||November 2020|
Documents Required for BCECE Counselling
Candidates may need the following documents at the time of counselling. So, candidates are advised to keep the following documents prepared before attending the Counselling
- 12th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 10th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- BCECE 2021 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
BCECE 2021 Highlights
The highlights of BCECE Exam are given below:
|Name of Exam||BCECE 2021|
|Full Form||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Level||UG level|
|Conducting Body||BCECE Board|
|Courses Offered||Pharmacy, Aggricultutral, Paramedical|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Duration||135 minutes Stage -I & Stage – II 90 minutes|
|Helpline number||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
Official website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
For details regarding WBJEE 2021. Click here