COMEDK UGET 2021 will be conducted in the second week of May 2021. Undergraduate Entrance Test i.e. UGET is conducted every year by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). Through this COMEDK UGET entrance test, candidates will be shortlisted into various UG Engineering programme. Admission into the architecture course will be on the basis of NATA Scores. Successfully Qualified candidates have to appear in the counselling process. Candidates have to secure the cut off marks to be eligible for admission into engineering colleges situated in Karnataka. Candidates can get more information related to COMEDK UGET 2021 such as Application form, dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. from this article.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Notification
The details regaridng the COMEDK 2021 Notification are:
- COMEDK 2021 Notification will release in December 2020.
- The notification PDF will include all the details regarding the COMEDK Exam.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Dates
Given below are some tentative dates of COMEDK UGET 2021 that every candidate must be familiar with:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Application||Third week of January 2021|
|Mock Test availability||First week of February 2021|
|Last date to apply||Third week of April 2021|
|Admit Card release||First week of May 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 exam||Second week of May 2021|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||Third week of May 2021|
|Challenging of Answer key last date||Third week of May 2021|
|Availability of Final Answer key||Fourth week of May 2021|
|Announcement of result & scorecard release||Last week of May 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||In the month of June 2021|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check important points related to COMEDK UGET Application Form 2021 from the following points:
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Application form will be available from the third week of January 2021 till third week of April 2021.
- The complete application form is to be filled in in online mode through link provided on the website.
- The COMEDK UGET application process includes the following steps – Online Registration & filling of application, uploading of necessary documents, selecting the exam centre and making application fee payment.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly & completely in the application form and must submit it before the last date.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility to correct the details in the application form.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1300 + GST & Convenience charges.
Payment Mode: COMEDK UGET application fee can be paid by the applicants via online mode through debit/credit card or net banking method.
How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2021?
Candidate have to follow the steps given below to apply for COMEDK exam:
- Visit the COMEDK official website.
- Click on the link displaying to apply for the exam.
- Login window will appear on the computer screen.
- Click on the tab displaying ‘Click here to Register’.
- Fill all asked details for the registration by clicking on ‘Register’ button.
- Now candidates have to login using login details such as user ID and Password.
- Fill all the asked details like personal, academic details, category and course details etc.
- After filling all the asked details upload your passport size photograph, unique ID proof signature, and guardian signature, etc. documents.
- Candidates will be asked to upload all the important documents in the prescribed format.
- Now click on tab displaying ‘Save and continue’.
- After that choose the exam centre preferences.
- Cross check all the details and then click on ‘submit’ button and then make payment.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
- At last, candidate must print the duly filled application form for future references.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2021 before filling the application form:
- Only candidates from India can apply.
For UG Engineering Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed class 12 / 2nd PUC from any recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English as mandatory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State must have 40%) in 12 level.
For UG Architecture Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed class 12 level/ 2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma from a recognized Board (Central or State) or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed the exam with Mathematics as a mandatory subject along with other subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have 50% marks (ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State must have 40%).
- NATA Scores: For admission in Architecture course, candidates must have qualified the NATA 2021 exam by securing the cut off.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
Authorities are supposed to release COMEDK UGET admit card in June 2021. Before the COMEDK UGET 2021 entrance test, board will release the hall ticket in online mode on the website. Candidates have to login at the website and download their admit cards by using their User Id and Password.
Admit card is an important document without which any candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam. On the examination day, candidates have to show their admit cards along with their valid photo id proof when asked by invigilator for identity verification. Candidates are also advised to attach a passport size photograph on the admit card after downloading it.
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download their COMEDK UGET 2021 Hall Ticket:
- Visit the COMEDK UGET official website link.
- Login using the Username/ Email ID or Password.
- Click on the login button and the Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will appear on screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the admit card.
- Must keep the admit card safe till admission/counselling procedure.
COMEDK exam will be conducted at the multiple cities of the given below states.
Andaman and Nicobar, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, C.G., Tamil nadu, Punjab, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, M.P., New Delhi, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Chandigarh, Goa, Telangana, Tripura, UP, West Bengal.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the following points of COMEDK UGET exam pattern before:
- Exam Mode: Online mode i.e. Computer-Based Test.
- Paper Language: English language.
- Number & Type of Questions: Total 180 MCQs.
- Time Duration: 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- Subjects: Questions are generally from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Total Marks: 180 marks with each section of 60 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is NO negative marking in the exam for incorrect answers.
Candidates can check the distribution of number of questions and marks for the subjects coming in the exam from the following table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET is set COMEDK Karnataka every year. The Syllabus for the exam mainly contains of questions from of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam from the recommended topics from the above subjects studied in the class 12.
Candidates can check the complete detailed syllabus in online mode from the website.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can opt the following preparation tips for COMEDK UGET exam to secure good marks in the entrance:
- Check the complete details of exam pattern, syllabus & marking scheme.
- Try to attempt mock tests for the better preparation of exam and increase standards of preparation level.
- Make a proper time table for exam preparation and follow it properly for better scores.
- Students are advised to prepare short notes while studying for the exam and must revise them regularly.
- Applicants should also solve sample papers and previous year’s papers for practise.
- Always try to prefer exam books suggested by highly recommended professional.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Answer Key
Authorities are supposed to release COMEDK UGET 2021 Answer Key from the third week of May 2021. Firstly, they will release the provisional answer key in online mode on the website.
Candidates will be provided the facility to challenge the answer key in case of discrepancy in it. After considering all the challenges raised by the candidates the final answer key is supposed to be published in the fourth week of May 2021.
With the help of final answer key released by the authority, students can predict their marks and know the qualifying status in the exam.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
COMEDK UGET result 2021 is supposed to be declared in the last week of May 2021. Candidates can download the result and scorecard in online mode via the website. The rank card/ scorecard issued by the authorities will display the details of Candidate name, registration number, test score, roll number, date of birth, rank and qualifying status etc.
Candidates have to login using their registration number and password to check their result and scorecard. With the result declaration, a merit list will be published in which the candidates shortlisted for counselling will be provided.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Cut Off
The details regarding the COMEDK 2021 Cutoff are:
- COMEDK Cutoff will be different for colleges, branches and categories.
- The cutoff will be released marks wise as well as rank wise.
- The cutoff is the minimum criteria required for admission.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of result, qualified candidates will have to attend the counselling. Such candidates will get the complete details related to counselling procedure and schedule of COMEDK UGET 2021 from the website in June 2021. The following stages are included in the counselling process – Registration, fee payment of counselling, entry of options and locking, mock allotment, allotment of seats and document verification.
Students during the counselling process have to bring all the necessary documents for verification. Authority will conduct the COMEDK UGET 2021 counselling in offline mode.
- COMEDK UGET 2021 online Application Form
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Rank Card
- Fee payment receipt
- COMEDK UGET 2021 admit card/hall ticket with the signature of the invigilator.
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12th or equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)
In case of any doubts or queries, you may ask us in the comment section.
Official website: www.comedk.org