CUCET 2021 entrance exam is conducted by Central University of Rajasthan. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a national level exam which is conducted once in a year in online mode. CUCET exam is conducted to shortlist candidates for various undergraduate & post-graduate-level courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc., Integrated B.Sc., M.A, M.Sc., and many more. It will be organized by 14 central universities of India. CUCET 2021 qualified candidates can get admission in various central universities providing these courses.
Candidates can check all the important information related to CUCET 2021 such as application form, registration fee, eligibility criteria etc. from this article.
CUCET 2021 Notification
The details regaridng the CUCET Notification are:
- CUCET 2021 Notification will relase in January 2021.
- The notification will include all the details regarding the CUCET Exam.
CUCET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check all the important CUCET Exam Dates from this article:
|Application Form release||Second week of March 2021|
|Submission of application form||Third week of April 2021|
|Last date to accept fee||Fourth week of April 2021|
|Admit card publish||Second week of May 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Exam||Third week of May 2021|
|Answer Key release||Fourth week of May 2021|
|Objection in answer key||First week of June 2021|
|Result declaration||Third week of June 2021|
CUCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all the important details about CUCET Application Form from this section:
- Candidates can fill the CUCET 2021 Application Form from the second week of March 2021 to the third week of April 2021.
- Also, Candidates have to submit the application form in online mode only.
- Applicants have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format while filling the CUCET application form.
- Candidates must have a valid and working email ID and mobile number for the registration purpose.
- Candidates can select the test centre city of his/ her choice while filling the application form.
- After filling the application form, all the important communication and alerts will be done through the registered ID & mobile number.
- Authority will also provide a correction facility to edit the application form. The correction window will be open for a limited time period only.
- At last, candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of filled in the application form for future use.
CUCET 2021 Application Fee:
After filling the details in the application form, candidates have to pay the CUCET application fee which varies as per their category. Candidates can check the category-wise registration fee from the below given table:
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 350/-|
Mode of Payment:
Registration fee can be paid in online mode via credit card, debit card, net-banking and UPI.
How to fill the CUCET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the CUCET 2021 application form by following the step given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. cucetexam.in
- First register as a new user by entering Candidate’s Name, Course for which he/she wants to apply, Email id, mobile number.
- Authority will send the candidate’s CUCET application number and password on the registered contact details.
- Now application form will appear on screen, on which candidate’s have to enter personal, academic, educational and his/her address for communication.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Applicants have to fill the university and program details in which he/she wants to enrol.
- After filling all the details, candidates can preview or edit CUCET Application Form.
- For the final submission of form, candidates have to pay the application fees.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of duly filled application form for future use.
CUCET 2021 Application Form Correction
If while filling the application form, candidates have made any mistake and willing to correct the details filled in CUCET 2021 application form. Authority will notify the schedule of correction window availability at the official website. Applicants can edit the details in the online application form at cucetexam.in by login using application Id and Password. Candidates can make correction in the application form only for the fixed period only. After the last date of form correction, the window will be automatically closed. After which, there is no chance to make changes in the registration form.
CUCET Exam Centres
CUCET 2021 Exam will be conducted in different cities across India. Some of the cities where CUCET 2021 exam will held are – Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Indore, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Patiala, Raipur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mysore, Mumbai and many more.
Candidates can select two exam centres while filling CUCET application form. The final decision of test centre allotment will be taken by the authority. Exam centre once allotted cannot be changed in any condition.
CUCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the CUCET eligibility criteria before filling the registration form of CUCET 2021:
- For UG courses: Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent exam from any recognised board or university to apply for the examination.
- For PG courses: Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university can apply for CUCET exam.
- PhD Courses: M.Phil. / Ph.D qualified candidates & must have Master’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen candidates can apply for CUCET 2021 examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for CUCET exam.
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the below given CUCET Exam Pattern to know more about the examination:
- Exam Mode: Offline i.e. Pen-Paper mode.
- Time Duration: 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: Total 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates can check the following table to know about the number of questions in asked in each subject:
|English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytical skill||25|
CUCET 2021 Syllabus
Interested applicants must know CUCET Syllabus for both UG & PG programmes.
CUCET Syllabus for UG course:
For Under graduation Courses, questions are generally asked from Class 11 and Class 12 syllabus such as:
- Physics: Common asked topics are magnetics effect of current, heat & thermodynamics, motion in one dimension, motion in two dimensions, waves, current electricity, work, power & energy, optics and much more.
- Chemistry: In chemistry, questions are generally asked from topics such as redox reaction, catalysis, the periodic table, general organic chemistry, electrochemistry, solid-state & petroleum etc.
- Mathematics: Questions will be asked on the basis of trigonometry, dynamics & static, algebra, co-ordinate geometry, vector, Probability, and calculus etc.
CUCET Syllabus for PG course:
Candidates can check the course wise CUCET syllabus for various PG level courses from below:
- For M.A & M.Ed. course: Candidate must prepare topics such as Culture & social change, intelligence, growth & development, personality, current issue and much more.
- For LLM course: Constitution, Human rights law, labour law, law of evidence etc.
CUCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Below given are some important preparation tips that candidate can follow to score good in CUCET entrance exam:
- Candidate must prepare a proper time table and study accordingly.
- Must solve previous year question paper and Mock tests for CUCET exam.
- Do proper exercise and take healthy & nutritious diet.
CUCET 2021 Admit Card
CUCET 2021 Admit Card will release in the second week of April 2021 via online mode. Candidates can download admit card by login at the official website using his/her registration number and date of Birth (D.O.B).
Admit card contains all the details such as exam centres and its address, test date and time, exam schedule & some important exam instructions. All the candidates have to carry admit card at the allotted examination centre. Any candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card. Along with the CUCET hall ticket, candidates have to carry one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, Voter card, Pan Card etc.
How to Download CUCET 2021 Admit Card?
- Given below are the steps to download CUCET hall ticket:
- Visit the official website i.e. cucetexam.in.
- Click on the link displaying “CUCET 2021 Admit card”
- Login by using application id and date of birth used while filling the application form.
- CUCET admit card/hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the admit card for further use.
CUCET 2021 Answer Key
CUCET Answer Key will be released through online mode in the last week of April 2021. Firstly, the authority will release provisional answer key.
With the help of provisional answer key released by the authority, candidates can calculate his/her expected marks even before the CUCET result declaration.
Authority will also provide the facility through which candidates can make objection regarding answer key. Candidate can make objection only during the time allotted by the authority (which will be announced here once declared). After that, candidates can not challenge the answer key and authority will release the final answer key of CUCET exam.
CUCET 2021 Result
CUCET Result will be declared in the last week of May 2021. The result will be declared in online mode at the CUCET official website. Authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of candidate’s marks in the entrance exam.
For checking the result, candidate have to login by entering their user ID & password. The university will prepare separate merit list for both UG and PG course. Qualified candidates will have to appear in the separate university counselling rounds.
CUCET 2021 Cut-off
CUCET Cut-off is the minimum marks that candidate must have to qualify the entrance test. Cut off of CUCET entrance exam will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the examination. Authority will release the cut off via online mode. Cut-off is based on many factors such as candidates score, number of candidates, difficulty level of CUCET exam etc.
Candidates must have secured at least the cut off marks prescribed by the authority.
CUCET 2021 Counselling
Authority will organize the CUCET 2021 Counselling in online mode. All the qualified candidates must have to participate in the counselling process. Applicants can book their seats through the counselling process.
Candidates are advised to fill the admission form of the respective university in which he/she wants to take admission. Candidates have to show the following original documents for admission procedure:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- CUCET 2021 Scorecard
- Admission Form
- Passport size photographs
The courses that are offered by the CUCET exam are:
- UG Courses:
- B.A., B.A. LLB, B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Des, Integrated B.Tech/B.Sc./B.Ed./ B.Sc., etc.
- PG Courses:
- M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Ed., LLM, M.Phrma, M.Tech, M.Arch, MBA, etc.
The participating universitites of CUCET exam are:
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of South Bihar
- Assam University, Silchar
- Central University of Jammu/Kashmir
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Khallikote University, Berhampur
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Odisha
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Haryana
- Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics, Bengaluru
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of Tamilnadu
cucet 2020, cucet application fee, cucet syllabus, cucet 2019 important dates, cucet preparation books, cucet llm syllabus.