GUJCET 2021 exam will be conducted in the second week of May 2021. GUJCET is a state-level common entrance exam conducted by Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) every year. The GUJCET exam is conducted for admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses in various institutions located across Gujarat. Candidates must have to qualify the entrance test by qualifying marks to be eligible for admission. By this exam, candidates will get admission in various renowned government and non-government institutions of the state. Candidates can get more information related to GUJCET 2021 such as application form, eligibility, syllabus etc. from this article.
GUJCET 2021 Notification
The details regarding the GUJCET Notification are:
- GUJCET 2021 Notification will release in February 2021.
- The notification will include all the details regarding the GUJCET 2021 Exam.
- GUJCET Information brochure will release in online mode on the official website.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check various dates related to GUJCET 2021 for various events from following table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||Second week of March 2021|
|Starting of Application process||Last week of March 2021|
|End of registration process||Second week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit Card||First week of May 2021|
|GUJCET 2021 Exam||Second week of May 2021|
|Publication of Answer Key||Third week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Fourth week of May 2021|
|Starting of counselling||First week of June 2021|
GUJCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all the details related to GUJCET 2021 Application Form from the below given section:
- GUJCET 2021 Application Form will be available from last week of March 2021 through the online mode only.
- Authority will release the application form on the online website site of GSEB.
- Candidates have to fill all the details in the application form carefully and correctly as authority will not provide correction facility to make changes in the form after the last date.
- Candidate have to enter details like personal, academic, communication, educational details, uploading the images etc while filling the application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- There is no need to send the hard copy to the officials after submitting the application form.
After filling details in the application form, candidates have to pay the GUJCET Application fee which is Rs. 300.
The application fee can be paid via online and offline mode:
- Candidates can pay the registration fee in online mode through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Application fee can also be through e-challan/payment slip of SBI bank.
How to Apply for GUJCET 2021?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below in order to apply for GUJCET 2021 Application form:
- Visit the official GUJCET official website.
- Click on the link displaying ‘Click here for new registration’.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given in the registration page and then enter asked details.
- Enter all the asked details like name, email, mobile number, gender and etc.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Now login using the provided user id and password.
- After entering all the details, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid via online mode only.
- After successful fee payment, fill all the asked details.
- Candidates have to enter details like education, personal, academic details etc.
- Upload all the asked documents after filling details in the registration form.
- Candidate must upload the photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format and size should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- At last, take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
GUJCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidate must check eligibility criteria of GUJCET 2021 which is given in the following section for various courses:
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for this exam.
- Residence: Candidates must have domicile of Gujarat state.
- Appearing: Candidates in the last semester of qualifying exam can apply for the exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12 from any recognized board with Physics and Mathematics subject with at least 45% marks (Reserved categories candidates must have 40% marks).
- Qualification: For pharmacy programme, candidates must have passed class 12 from any recognized board with Physics and Chemistry subject with at least 45% marks (SC/ST candidates have 40%).
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12 from any recognized education board with Physics and Chemistry subject.
GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have GUJCET exam pattern in detail which is given in the section given below:
- Exam Mode: Offline mode i.e. Pen and paper Based Test.
- Language of Exam: Exam will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- Number of Questions: 120 questions total in the paper. There will be 40 questions asked from each subject.
- Time Duration: 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for engineering courses. For pharmacy courses the questions will be asked from the following subject – Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Total Marks: Exam will be total of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will get deducted.
GUJCET 2021 Syllabus
There will be no official syllabus prescribed by the authority for GUJCET exam. Candidates will have to cover topics from class 11th & 12th level of Gujarat State Education Board.
- For Engineering, candidates have to cover topics from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
- For Pharmacy, questions are generally from Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects.
GUJCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to opt the following GUJCET preparation tips in order to score well in the entrance exam:
- Candidates must start their preparation at an early stage so that they can cover whole syllabus along with multiple revision.
- Students must go through the exam pattern and syllabus along with the marking scheme of the exam.
- Practise all the topics regularly.
- Try to attempt mock tests on regular basis to know the preparation standards.
- Solve previous year question papers and model papers to know difficulty level of questions asked in the exam.
GUJCET 2021 Admit Card
GUJCET admit card is supposed to be released in the first week of May 2021. The admit card/Hall ticket for GUJCET 2021 exam will be available in online mode only. There will be no other mode to provide the admit card.
Admit Card is an important document that will be required for identification of candidate appearing in the exam. Candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without their admit card.
Hall ticket consists of important details such as candidate’s name, date of birth, qualification, paper choice, exam centre and exam date for the candidate. If any detail is incorrect in the admit card, candidates have to contact the officials to rectify the problem.
How to Download GUJCET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the GUJCET hall ticket 2021.
- Visit the GUJCET official website.
- A new login page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to entering application number or name to download admit card.
- Enter the generated captcha and click on button displaying “Search” option.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take two-three printouts of the admit card and keep it safe for further admission process.
GUJCET 2021 Answer Key
GUJCET 2021 Answer key will be published by the authorities in the third week of May 2021. Candidates can get the admit card through online mode only.
Firstly, the board will first release the provisional answer key to cross check the answers. Candidates can raise objection, if found any, in the answer key. After considering all the challenges and objections the final answer key will be published by the authority.
How to Download GUJCET 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can download the Answer Key of GUJCET 2021 by following the below given steps:
- Visit the GUJCET official portal.
- Click on the link on the website for downloading the Answer key of GUJCET 2021.
- Select the set of the subject to view the Answer key. The Answer key will open in PDF format.
- Candidate must download and print the admit card to match your answers and calculate expected score.
GUJCET 2021 Result
GSEB will release the result of GUJCET 2021 tentatively in the fourth week of May 2021. Candidates can check the results by online mode through the link provided on the official website.
Candidates have to enter login details such as application number and password. Authority will release the merit list on the website after declaring the result of the entrance exam.
Qualified candidates will get selected for the next counselling process with weightage of 40% marks in the entrance test and 60% weightage of marks in the class 12th level.
GUJCET 2021 Cut off
Authorities are supposed to release GUJCET 2021 cut off for various programmes offered by various institutions. Once the cut off is released, candidates can check the cut off marks from the website. For qualifying the entrance exam, candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks.
The cut off consists of opening and closing ranks and it must be secured by the candidates in order to appear in further admission process. Candidates after successfully obtaining the qualifying marks will have to appear in the counselling process.
Factors Affecting GUJCET 2021 Cut Off
The board will calculate the cut-off of GUJCET 2021 exams after considering the following factors:
- Number of questions asked in the GUJCET 2021 exam
- Number of candidates appearing in GUJCET 2021
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Candidate’s performance in the written test
- Previous years cut off trends
- Number of seats available in the participating Institutions
- Number of seats in particular course
GUJCET 2021 Counselling
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will conduct GUJCET 2021 Counselling will be held in online mode tentatively from first week of June 2021.
Candidates participating in the counselling process will have to obtain an information booklet and PIN number from the nearer Kotak Mahindra Bank to get registered for counselling.
While counselling registration, candidates will have to make a choice of courses and colleges according to their merit and availability of seats. Also, the authorities will verify the candidate’s documents during the counselling process. Candidates will have to bring the following documents for the counselling process:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Pass Certificates
- Caste certificate
- GUJCET Mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Photographs, etc.
GUJCET 2021 Highlights
The overview of GUJCET 2021 Exam are give in the table:
|Full Form||Gujrat Commom Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Admission Conducting Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Courses Offers||Engineering Pharmacy|
In case of any doubts, you may ask us in the comment section. Morover keep visiting th website for latest updates and information.
Official website: www.gseb.org