IB Recruitment 2020 Notification is released by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). IB recruitment 2020 is a selection process for 2020-2021 for Intelligence Bureau. Intelligence Bureau is India’s biggest internal intelligence Agency. MHA conducts this national level recruitment process every year for ACIO, ASO and various other posts. Interested candidates can apply for the various posts through the Intelligence Bureau Official website. Moreover, the last date to apply for the recruitment process will be in the month of April 2020. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the IB recruitment 2020.
IB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 are:
|IB Application form release date||August 2020|
|IB Application form last date||September 2020|
|Last date of Fee payment||September 2020|
|IB Exam date||November 2020|
IB Recruitment 2020 Notification
The details regarding the notification for IB recruitment 2020 are:
- IB Recruitment 2020 Notification has been released on 23 February 2020.
- Candidates can apply through online mode from the official website of IB.
- There are more than 300+ vacancies available this time.
- The last date to apply for the recruitment process is 24 April 2020.
- Candidates can apply for ASO, ACIO and various other officers post.
IB Vacancy 2020
The complete details details regarding the IB Vacancies with number of posts are:
|Posts Name||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12 posts|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||10 posts|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive||54 posts|
|Security Officer (Technical)||06 posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech. Telephone||01 posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||07 posts|
|Senior Research Officer||02 posts|
|Deputy Director/Tech||03 posts|
|Senior Accounts Officer||02 posts|
|Personal Assistant||07 posts|
|Research Assistant||02 posts|
|Female Staff Nurse||01 posts|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||167 posts|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11 posts|
|Nursing Orderly||02 posts|
|Printing Press Operator||01 posts|
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2020?
The application procedure for IB recruitment 2020 is given below:
- Firstly, Go to the Intelligence Bureau official website.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- At this time, Candidates have to register themselves with the required details.
- After registration, candidates will receive the login credentials.
- Login and Click on the “Apply Now” link to open the IB recruitment 2020 Apply Online Portal.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Then Upload the documents and pay the application fee.
- At last, candidates may take a printout of filled application form for further use.
IB Recruitment 2020 Highlights
The overview of IB Recruitment 2020 is given below:
|Name of Recruitment||Intelligence Bureau|
|Conducting Authority||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Exam Type||National Level Recruitment Exam|
|Recruitment Year||2020 – 21|
|Total New Vacancies||318 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Posts Name||Intelligence Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Executive officers|
|Age Limit||Maximum 56 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100|
IB Recruitment 2020 – Latest Updates
The Main jobs that comes under the Intelligence Recruitment 2020 are:
- ACIO: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
- ASO: Assistant Security Officer
- Security Assistance/ Executive
Assistance Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II
ACI officer is a field job for the candidates who can take the risks and can face the challenges. The ACIO Grade-II officers job involves travelling from one place to another. This job always attracts the young generation because of it involving actions related to national security. The official notification regarding the IB ACIO 2020 will be released soon.
IB ACIO 2020 Notification
The details regarding the IB ACIO 2020 Notification are:
- IB ACIO 2020 Notification will release in August 2020.
- The IB ACIO 2020 Notification PDF includes all the details regarding the dates, vacancies and the complete process.
IB ACIO 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the form in order to give the IB ACIO 2020 exam. The details regarding the application form are:
- IB ACIO 2020 application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the online mode.
- Candidates will need a valid email id and mobile number in order to register themselves.
- The candidates are advised to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may take a printout of the filled IB ACIO application form for further use.
Candidates must check the IB ACIO eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The details regarding the eligibility criteria are:
- Qualification: Candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized board or university.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must fall in between 18 – 27 years.
- SC/ST Candidates will get the relaxation of 05 years in upper age limit.
- Also, OBC Candidates will get the relaxation of 03 years in the upper age limit.
- Moreover, Candidate must have the basic knowledge of the computer.
IB ACIO 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the IB ACIO exam pattern for Intelligence Bureau exam 2020 are:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be in Online mode.
- Number of Exams: There will be two exams i.e Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Type of Questions: Tier 1 will consist of Objective Type Questions.
Tier 2 will consist of questions of descriptive nature.
- Duration: 01 hour will be provided for each paper.
- Sections: Tier 1 will contain 04 sections and tier 2 will contain 02 sections.
|Section||No. of questions||Marks|
|Logical/ Analytical Aptitude||25||25|
|English comprehension and Precis Writing||20|
IB ACIO 2020 Admit card
The details regarding the IB ACIO Admit card are:
- IB ACIO Admit card will release in online mode.
- The admit card will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card using the application number and date of birth.
- The admit card will contain the Candidates as well as exam details such as candidates name, roll no., date of exam, timing and venue of exam.
- Moreover, Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Also, Candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam without the admit card.
IB ACIO 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the IB ACIO Syllabus are:
General Awareness: Current news (National and International), Political News, Current Affairs, Economy, World Events, Indian History, Events of National Importance, Weather, Climate Etc.
Mathematical Ability- Numbers, HCF and LCM, Average, Time and Work, Mixtures and Allegations, Ratios, Profit and Loss, Statistics, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Trains and Boats, Statistical problems and probability.
Reasoning- Figure matching (Verbal and Non-Verbal), Odd Man Out, Pattern Matching, Blood Relations, Observation, Analytical Problems, Missing Letters, Statements and Conclusions.
English Language- In this section, questions are asked to check the knowledge of candidates in English subject.
The paper is designed in a way to test the analytical as well as writing skills of the candidate.
Candidates can prepare the current issues on a national or international level for essay writing.
Books For IB ACIO
Candidates may check the following books for the preparation of IB ACIO Exam:
|Name of Book||Author|
|IB ACIO Guide||R Gupta|
|ACIO Practice workbook||Kiran Prakashan|
|IB ACIO Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Written Examination||Unique Research Academy|
|Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II – Recruitment Exam||Arihant|
|IB ACIO Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers – Paper I and II||GKP|
|IB ACIO Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers – Grade-II/Executive – Paper I and II||GKP|
IB ACIO Exam Centres 2020
The IB ACIO 2020 Exam Centres are given in the table:
Assistance Section Officer
Assistance Section officer or ASO is a ministerial profile job which includes clerical work such as completing files, drafting, routine noting, writing letters and sending them to the authorities. The recruitment of Assistance Section officer is conducted through the SSC CGL Exam.
The details regarding the IB ASO eligibility are:
- Candidate must have atleast a Bachelors degree from any recognised college or university.
IB ASO Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of ASO in IB consists of the following four rounds:
- Tier-I: Onlline CBT Exam
- Tier-II: Online CBT Exam
- Tier-III: Written Exam
- Tier-III: CPT/ DEST/ Dcoument Verification
Intelligence Bureau official website: www.mha.gov.in
For more details. Click here
www.mha.gov.in recruitment 2020, raw recruitment 2020, mha ib recruitment 2019, cbi recruitment 2020, ib recruitment syllabus, dcio ib recruitment 2019, ib recruitment 2019 salary, unique friends ib recruitment, mha ib recruitment 2020.