IIFT 2021 will be conducted in the first week of December 2020. IIFT is organised by National Test Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance test which is conducted every year to offer admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business(IB). Through this exam, candidates will get admission in campuses of Indian Institue of Foreign Trade located in Delhi and Kolkata. Also, After qualifying the exam, candidates will get invited for further steps of admission i.e group discussion, Personal Interview, writing skills assessment rounds. IITFT 2021 Registration process will start from the second week of September 2020. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the IIFT 2021 exam such as exam date, important schedule, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, counselling, Answer key, admit card, result etc.
IIFT 2021 Notification
- IIFT 2021 Notification will release in the third week of August 2020.
- The notification will include all the important details regarding the IIFT Exam.
IIFT 2021 Important dates
The important IIFT 2021 exam schedule is given in the table below:
|Notification release||Third week of August 2020|
|Registration starts||Second week of September 2020|
|Last date to apply||Fourth week of October 2020|
|Application correction starts||First week of November 2020|
|Last date to apply through GMAT for foreign nationals & NRIs||February 2021|
|Admit card release||Second week of November 2020|
|Exam date||First week of December 2020|
|Result announcement||Second week of September 2020|
|Scorecard release date||Second week of January 2021|
|GD & PI rounds||January or February 2021|
IIFT 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the IIFT 2021 Application form are:
- IIFT 2021 Registration process will release in the second week of September 2020.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date of filing the application form will be in February 2021.
- The application process includes various steps i.e online registration, fill the details, application fee payment, uploading of documents and application submission.
- Also, the authority will provide the correction facility for correction in the application form.
- The correction facility will start from the first week of November 2020.
- Candidates may note that they don’t have to send the hardcopy to the authority.
The details regaridng the IIFT application fee are:
|Gen-EWS/ UR/OBC (NCL)||Rs. 2000/-|
|ST/SC/PwD/Transgender Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Foreign Nationals/NRIs||Rs. 9,500 (150 USD)|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via Debit card, credit card, Net banking or Paytm service.
How to Apply for IIFT 2021?
The procedure to apply for the IIFT 2021 Registration process are:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on Apply and register yourself.
- After registration, candidates will receive login credentials i.e login id and password.
- Login using the credentials to access the application form.
- Enter the details required in the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates may upload the documents.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- At last, candidates may submit the application form.
IIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The details regarding the IIFT 2021 eligibility criteria are:
- Nationality: The candidates from India as well as candidates from foreign countries can apply.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper or lower age limit prescribed for IIFT Exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Also, Candidates of ST/SC/PwD category should have secured a minimum of 45% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam. Such candidates are required to submit the proof of requisite qualification by 07 October 2021.
IIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
The details regaridng the IIFT Exam Pattern are:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Exam Duration: The exam will be of 02 hours duration.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Objective Type.
- Total Questions: There will be a total 123 questions in the exam paper.
- Total Marks: The exam paper will be of a total of 100 Marks
- Sections: There will be 04 sections in the exam i.e English Grammar and comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- Language: The exam will be in the English language.
- Marking Scheme:
- Correct answer: 0.5 to 01 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Incorrect answer: 0.33 percent of marks allotted to the questions will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The distribution of the marks in the IIFT 2021 Exam paper are given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
IIFT 2021 Syllabus
The details regarding the IIFT Syllabus are:
- IIFT 2021 Syllabus will contain topics from sections such as English grammar, comprehension and vocabulary, Current affairs and General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis sections.
The important topics of each section of the IIFT Syllabus are:
Logical Reasoning: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Coding & Decoding, Sequencing, Cause & Effect, Family Tree Problem, Symbol based Problem, etc.
Vocabulary and Comprehension: Spellings, Word meaning match, Sentence Arrangement, Figure of Speech, Grammar, Phrases, Synonyms, Sentence Completion, Reading Comprehension etc.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics related to current scenarios, Politics, political, sports awareness, economic, Awards & Awardees, International Affairs, etc.
Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Venn Diagram, Number System, Logarithm, Binomial Expansion, Clocks, Calendar, Median, Installments payments, Mode, Speed, Co-ordinate geometry, Ratios & Proportions, Time, Distance, Simple interest etc.
IIFT 2021 preparation Tips
The details regarding how to prepare for IIFT 2021 exam are::
- Evaluate the exam pattern and whole syllabus before starting the preparation.
- Candidates may start their preparation with the basics.
- Make a timetable and prepare for the exam accordingly.
- Solve Previous papers to evaluate the performance.
- Give mock tests for understanding the pattern of exam.
- At last, candidates may keep their mind fresh and calm till the exam.
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
The details regaridng the IIFT Admit card are:
- IIFT 2021 admit card will release in second week of November 2020.
- The admit card will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates will have to enter ther login id and password to download the admit card.
- The admit card contain details such as name, roll number, gender, application number, category, exam date & time, exam center, photgrapgh and signature.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- In case of any mistakes in the details mentioned in the admit card, candidates may call the authority.
IIFT 2021 Answer key
The details regarding the IIFT Answer key are:
- IIFT 2021 Answer key will release after the commencement of the exam.
- The authority will release the answer key in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer key from the official website.
- Candidates can evaluate their performance in the IIFT Exam with the help of Answer key.
- Moreover, candidates can also challenge the answer key within the stipulated time.
IIFT 2021 Result
The details regaridng the IIFT result are:
- IIFT 2021 reuslt will be announced in the second week of December 2020.
- The authority will relase the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the reuslt from the official website.
- Also, candidates will have to enter the login id and password to check the result.
- The result will be released on the basis of the performance of candidate in the IIFT Exam.
- Candidates will be able to download the result in the form of PDF.
- Moreover, the authrooity will release a merit list on the basis of the result.
IIFT 2021 Scorecard
The details regarding the IIFT Scorecard are:
- IIFT 2021 Scorecard will be relased by the authority with the result.
- The scorcard is a necessary document for candidate for getting the admission.
- The scorecard will contain details like candidates name, date of birth, category, socre, section wise score and percentile socre.
IIFT 2021 Cut Off
The details regaridng the IIFT Cutoff are:
- IIFT 2021 cut off will be released by the authority in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the cut off list from the official website.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
IIFT 2021 Admission
The details regarding the IIFT Admission procedure are given below:
- Candidates will be called for IIFT counselling/admission process after getting shortlisted on the basis of the marks in the exam.
- On the basis of the marks and performance, candidates will be able to participate in the admission procedure.
- After counselling, candidates will have to go from GD and PI rounds.
- GD and PI rounds will start in the month of January/ February 2021.
- The authority will call the candidates to verify the documents as well as the eligibility of the candidate.
- For MBA, candidates GMAT score and interview will be considered for admission of foreign candidates.
- Candidates have to send the copy of GMAT scorecard and application form to the authority.
IIFT 2021 Intake
The intake of IIFT campuses has been increased after launch of Kakinada campus. The details regaridng the IIFT seats intake are:
|IIFT Campuses||Intake for MBA (IB) 2021-22|
|IIFT Delhi||220 seats|
|IIFT Kolkata||140 seats|
|IIFT Kakinada||60 seats|
Things to Carry for the IIFT Exam
The things to be carried along on the day of exam are:
- Printout of Admit card
- Any of the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
IIFT Reservation Criteria
The details regarding the IIFT reservation criteeria are:
IIFT 2021 Highlights
The highlights of IIFT 2021 exam are given below:
|Full Form||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Exam level||National level|
|Exam Type||PG Exam|
|Conducting Body||National testing Agency (NTA)|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admission in 02 years MBA(IB)|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Helpline number||(033) 2443 2450|
Candidates may keep visiting the website for the latest updates and information. All the information or details will always stay updated on our website.