IRMASAT 2021 Application process is supposed to begin tentatively in the last week of September 2020. Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will conduct IRMASAT 2020. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode till third week of January 2021. Students must check the eligibility criteria of IRMASAT 2021 exam before applying for it. Authorities will release the admit card of IRMASAT 2021 exam only for successfully registered candidates. IRMASAT exam will be expected to be conducted from second week of February till last week of February 2021. IRMASAT is a national level exam conducted every year for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management Programme (PGDRM). Candidates can check the complete information related to IRMASAT 2021 such as dates, eligibility criteria, application process, exam, cut off and selection procedure from this article.
IRMASAT 2021 Notification
The details regarding the IRMASAT 2021 Notification are:
- IRMASAT Notification will release in September 2020.
- The notification PDF will include all the details regarding the IRMASAT Exam.
IRMASAT 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic details of IRMASAT exam from the following table:
|Exam Name||IRMA Social Awareness Test|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Rural Management, Anand|
|Commonly known as||IRMASAT|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes|
|Total No. of Question||40|
|Question Type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Negative Marking||One mark for each correct answer0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer|
IRMASAT Exam Dates 2021
Candidates can check the important dates related to IRMASAT test from the following table:
|IRMASAT 2021 Application process begins||Last week of September 2020|
|Last date for filling the IRMASAT 2021 Application form||Third week of January 2021|
|IRMASAT 2021 Cut off||Last week of January 2021|
|IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) 2021, Group Activities and Personal Interview||First week of February 2021|
|IRMASAT 2021 Final Results||Last week of March 2021|
IRMASAT Application Form 2021
- IRMA, Anand will release the application form of IRMASAT 2021 exam tentatively in last week of September 2021.
- Candidates can fill the registration form in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the form until the third week of January 2021.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the application form for further use.
How to fill the IRMASAT Application Form?
Given below are the steps that will help candidates to apply for IRMASAT 2021 exam:
- Login using credentials created
- Fill details in the application form
- Upload all the asked documents
- Pay the application fee
- Print the form for future references
IRMASAT Application Fee
After filling the details in the application form, candidates have to pay the registration fee which is given in the following table:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1500|
Note – Candidates can pay the application fee of IRMASAT in online mode via :
- ICICI Online Payment Gateway
- SBI Challan
- IMS Learning Centre
- Demand Draft
IRMASAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must fulfil the IRMASAT 2021 eligibility criteria set by the authorities before registering themselves. Given below are some important:
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with a minimum of 50% in aggregate (SC/ST/DAP categories must have 45%).
- Final year candidates can also apply, however such candidates have to provide the pass proof at the time of admission.
- Students must have a valid score in CAT 2020 and XAT 2021 exams to apply for IRMASAT selection process.
- Authority has not set any age limit to apply for IRMASAT 2021.
IRMASAT Exam Pattern
The details regarding the IRMASAT 2021 exam pattern are:
- Exam Mode: Online mode.
- Number of questions: 40 questions.
- Maximum Marks: 160 marks.
- Exam Duration: 80 minutes.
- Negative Marking: yes.
IRMASAT Syllabus 2021
IRMA, Anand mainly designs the questions in IRMASAT 2021 exam by covering the topics from Social Concern or General Awareness. Some of the important topics generally asked in IRMASAT exams are:
- Agriculture and Education
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Issues
- Employment and Literacy
- Gender and Social Groups
- Health Issues
- Human Development
- Human Rights
- Indian Economy
- Rural Development
- Rural & Urban Population
- Social & Economic Development
IRMASAT Result 2021
Authority will release the final merit list of IRMASAT 2021 tentatively in the last week of March 2021. Candidates scoring more than the cut off marks will be considered as qualified once and such candidates can appear in the further selection rounds to offer final admission to IRMA PGDRM programme. IRMASAT Result 2021 will define the name of the shortlisted candidates in the form of merit list.
Parameters for Final Merit List
|Parameters||Weightage in percentage|
|CAT 2020 or XAT 2021||35|
|Issues of Social Concern Score (IRMASAT 2021)||10|
|Group Activities (GA) Score||10|
|Personal Interview (PI) Score||20|
IRMASAT Cut off 2021
IRMASAT 2021 cut off refers to the minimum marks required by the candidates to appear for IRMASAT and GAP-PI rounds. Authorities will release the cut off based on the candidate’s performance in XAT 2021 and CAT 2020. Check the table below for previous year cut off:
IRMASAT 2020 Cut off
|Category||Cut off Percentiles of CAT 2019||Cut off Percentiles of XAT 2020 scores|
|General||80 percentiles for Profile Based Calls85 percentiles for Non-Profile Based Calls||80 percentiles for Profile Based Calls85 percentiles for Non-Profile Based Calls|
|General (EWS)||80 Percentile||80 Percentile|
|OBC (NC)||70 percentile||70 percentile|
|Sc||60 percentile||60 percentile|
|ST||50 percentile||50 percentile|
|DAP||50 percentile||50 percentile|
IRMASAT 2019 Cutoff
|Category||Cutoff (Out of 100 marks)|
IRMASAT Selection Procedure 2021
Candidates who will qualify the admission test will be shortlisted for further GA and PI rounds. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of following two profiles:
1 – Non profile based/merit-based calls – Candidates with more than 85 percentile in CAT 2020 or XAT 2021 will be selected for further IRMASAT 2021 exam and GA and PI rounds.
2 – Profile based calls – Candidates will be shortlisted for profile-based calls if they fulfil the following criterion:
- Graduation in Development, Agriculture, Food Technology, Sustainability, Dairy, Public policy, Veterinary Sciences.
- Graduation with good scores from any top university
- Work experience in Development Sector, Dairy, Public Policy.
- Candidate must have secured more than 80 percentile in XAT or CAT
Such candidates will be categorized under profile-based call and will be selected for IRMASAT and GA/PI process.
Whereas, candidates with more than 85 percentile in XAT or CAT will be categorized under non-profile based called and will be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA/PI process.
GMAT 2021: Click here