ISI 2020 Seat acceptance (02nd round) has been started from 21 November 2020. The list of candidates selected in Round 01 has been released. Also, Interview will not be conducted for UG and PG courses (excluding JRF). After the declaration of result, candidates can get admission into all the affiliated institutions. It is organised by the Indian Statistical Institute. ISI offers courses in the field of Statistics, Sciences and Technology. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in UG, PG and JRF (Junior research fellowship) programmes. Candidates can get admission in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur campuses. Also, candidates can get admission through GATE scores too. For detailed information regarding ISI 2020 Admission procedure, check the given article.
ISI 2020 Admission Procedure
- 21 November 2020: ISI 2020 exam Seat Acceptance 2nd Round – started from 21 November 2020 through login. Click here to login.
- Also, the Result List of Provisionally Admitted Candidates in Round I has been released. Click here to check the list.
ISI 2020 – Important Things to Know
- Candidates have to give the ISI Exam to get admission in ISI and its campuses.
- The admission is given on the basis of merit of candidates prepared on basis of performance in the exam.
- Moreover, the authority also considers the past academic records for allotment of seats.
ISI Admission Schedule 2020
The details regarding the ISI Admission schedule is given in the table:
|Seat and Wait list allocation (1st round)||17 November 2020|
|Deadline to accept Seat or Wait list offer (1st round)||19 November 2020|
|Seat and Wait list allocation (2nd round)||21 November 2020|
|Deadline to accept Seat or Wait list offer (2nd round)||23 November 2020|
|Seat and Wait list allocation (Final round)||25 November 2020|
|Deadline to accept Seat or Wait list offer (Final round)||26 November 2020|
|Verification of documents, payment of fees & confirmation of admission of provisionally admitted candidates||27 to 30 November 2020|
|Commencement of classes||01 December 2020|
ISI Counselling Details
The details regarding the ISI Admission counselling procedure are:
- After the declaration of the result, the list of shortlisted candidates will be released in online mode on the official website.
- The authority will also publish the merit list along with the result.
- Moreover, the seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of ISI cutoff marks.
- Candidates whose name is in the merit list may proceed with the admission process.
- Candidates with a valid GATE Scorecard can directly proceed with the admission process.
- Also, Candidates may have to check their names for the interview process on the official website.
ISI Counselling Procedure
The details regarding the ISI Counselling procedure are:
- Candidates who want to get admission in the ISI and its affiliated campuses must have to report to the counselling rounds.
- Candidates may download the counselling letter from the official website and report in person at the prescribed venue.
- Also, it is advised to report atleat half an hour before the commencement of the counselling process.
- Candidates may have to bring the original documents for the counselling process.
Documents Required for ISI Counselling
The documents required for ISI Admission counselling process are:
- ISI Admit Card.
- ISI Score Card.
- Class 10 Marksheet and Certificates
- Class 12 Marksheet and Certificates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 3 Passport size colour photographs
- Category Certificates
In case of any doubts or queries regarding the ISI exam and counselling process, you may ask us in the comments section.
isi 2020 result, isi 2020 admit card, isi 2020 result date, isi delhi, isi entrance exam syllabus, isi sample paper 2020, isi kolkata, isi 2020 answer key.