Kalyani University Admission 2021 will start in the last week of May 2021. Kalyani University Admission 2021 is conducted by the Kalyani University. It is a university-level Admission process to offer admissions in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes such as B.Tech, M.Tech, B.A, MBA etc. Candidates will get admission in the university on the basis of entrance exam and merit list. For Postgraduate courses, the entrance test will be conducted for admission of candidates who have passed their graduation from other universities or candidates who have not secured admission under home Category (60%). Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Interested candidates may check the whole article for complete details regarding the Kalyani University Admission 2021 like dates, application form, eligibility, admission procedure etc.
Kalyani University 2021 Notification
The details regarding the Kalyani University Admission 2021 notification are:
- Kalyani University Admission 2021 notification will release in March 2021.
- Also, Kalyani University admission notice will include all the details regarding the admission process.
Kalyani University 2021 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the Kalyani University Admission 2021 are given in the table:
For UG Courses
|Application form release date||First week of May 2021|
|Application form last date||Second week of June 2021|
|Merit list||Last week of June 2021|
|Exam date||First week of July 2021|
|Interview date||Second week of July 2021|
|Publication of final selection||Third week of July 2021|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of July 2021|
For PG Courses
|Application form release date||First week of July 2021|
|Application form last date||Third week of July 2021|
|Merit list||Fourth week of July 2021|
|Counselling for 60% Candidates||Fourth week of July 2021|
|Admit card release date||First week of August 2021|
|Exam date||Second week of August 2021|
|Publication of Provisional Merit list||Third week of August 2021|
|Counselling of 40% Candidates||Third week of August 2021|
The above-mentioned dates are tentative and will be updated as soon as authority releases the notification.
Kalyani University Admission 2021 Application form
The details regarding the Kalyani University 2021 Application form are given below:
- Kalyani University Admission 2021 application form will release in May 2021 for UG courses.
- The authority will release the application form in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- For PG courses, the application form will release in the month of July 2021.
- Candidates have to fill all the details required in the application form such as personal, academic and qualification details.
- The documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- The last date to filling the application form for UG courses will be in June 2021.
- However, for the PG applications forms, the last date will be in July 2021.
- Moreover, Candidates may take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
The application fee details of Kalyani University Admission 2021 are given in the table:
|Courses||General Category Fee||SC/ST Category Fee||PWD Category Fee|
|M.Tech||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 120/-||Rs. 120/-|
|PG||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 160/-|
- Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI Collect.
- Moreover, the application fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances.
Kalyani University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the Kalyani University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria are:
- UG Courses
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 10 and class 12 from recognized board or university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have passed with minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories may have passed with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in class 12 can also apply for the exam.
- PG Courses
- Qualification: Candidates must have at least a graduation degree of a minimum of 03 years as per the course from any recognized college or university.
- M.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelors degree from a recognized college or university.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in their final year are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Scorecard: Candidates can also apply on the basis of their CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ WB or JEMAT scorecard.
Kalyani University 2021 Admission Procedure
The procedure of admission in Kalyani University is given below:
- Candidate must be eligible to apply for the Kalyani University entrance exam.
- Candidates will have to fill the KU 2021 application form in order to apply for the admission.
- Candidate will have to all the details and have to pay the application fee.
- For PG courses, Candidates have to give an entrance exam that is conducted by the university.
- For M.Tech programmes, Candidates will have to appear in the entrance exam followed by an interview. Also, Candidates having valid GATE scores will be given preference.
- Candidates seeking admission in MCA and MBA will be selected on the basis of different exams such as JECA, CMAT, CAT, JEMAT.
- Candidates after getting shortlisted will have to visit the university for verification of documents and counselling process or interview rounds.
Kalyani University 2021 Merit list
The details regarding the Kalyani University merit list 2021 are given below:
- Kalyani University Admission 2021 Merit list will release in July 2021 for 60% home university passed candidates.
- The merit list for 40% home candidates will be released in August 2021.
- The authority will release the merit list in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the merit list from the official website.
- Also, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in the admission test and GD/PI rounds.
- On the basis of the merit list, Candidates will be selected for the counselling round.
Kalyani University Admission 2021 Counselling
The details regarding the Kalyani University 2021 counselling is given below:
- Kalyani University Counselling process will be organised in July 2021 for UG courses.
- For PG courses, the counselling will be organised in August 2021.
- The authority will shortlist the candidates on the basis of the marks in the qualifying exam, availability of seats, etc.
- Candidates have to bring all the original documents as well as their photocopies for the counselling process.
- The authority will verify the documents in order to check the eligibility of the candidate.
- Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee and have to visit the university on the given date and time.
- Also, After seat allotment, Candidates have to pay the admission fee otherwise the seat will get cancelled.
Documents Required for Counselling
Below given are the documents required for the Kalyani University Admission 2021 Counselling.
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Sized Photographs
Kalyani University offers admission in various courses under UG as well as PG level.
- UG level courses: B.Sc., BA, Integrated M.Sc., B.Tech, B.PED etc.
- PG level courses: M.A/ M.Com, M.Sc., MCA M.Tech, MBA, etc.
Kalyani University Admission 2021 Highlights
The highlights of the Kalyani University Admission are given in the table:
|Name of Admission Process||Kalyani University Admission 2021|
|Conducting Body||Kalyani University|
|Admission in PG courses||Through Entrance Test by University|
|Admission in Mtech courses||Written test followed by interview|
|MBA||Through CMA/ MAT/ CAT/ JEMAT|
In case of any doubts or queries, you may ask us in the comment section.
Official website: www.klyuniv.ac.in