KIITEE 2021 is a university level entrance exam conducted to offer admission in B. Tech, BBA, BCA, M. Tech, MCA, MBA & other programmes. KIITEE will be conducted every year by Kalinga Institute of Technology (KIIT) to offer admission into various UG & PG programmes offered by the university. Candidates can take admission into various branches of engineering & technology, nursing, arts, computer applications, architecture, computer application etc. For admission in MBBS, BDS, PG Medical, and PG Dental programmes, the university accepts the scores of National level exam NEET & NEET PG. Candidates can check all the important details related to KIITEE 2021 such as exam dates, application form, registration fee, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc. from this article.
KIITEE 2021 Notification
The details regarding the KIITEE 2021 notification are:
- KIITEE 2021 Notification will release in October 2020.
- The notification will include all the details regarding the KIITEE 2021 Exam.
KIITEE 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to KIITEE Exam from the following table:
|Application form release||Third week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||Fourth week of March 2021|
|Admit card availability||First week of April 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Exam Date||Second to Fourth week of April 2021|
|Result declaration||Fourth week of April 2021|
|Counselling session||Second week of April 2021|
KIITEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the details given below regarding KIITEE Application Form:
- KIITEE 2021 application form will be made available via online mode from third week of November 2020.
- Candidates can submit the application form till last week of March 2021.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must keep all the important documents such as class 10th /12th marksheet/ certificate.
- Candidates have to provide valid/working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Authority will send all important details related to application form and exam on the registered number & mail ID.
- After filling all the details, candidates are advised to print the duly filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for KIITEE 2021?
Candidates have to go through following step by step process to fill the application form of KIITEE 2021:
- Visit the KIITEE official website.
- Select for the course for which you want to enrol.
- Enter all the asked details such as personal, qualification, academic and other details.
- Upload passport size image, signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates are advised to re-check & verify all the provided details.
- After verifying all the details, click on ‘submit’ option.
- Candidates are advised to print the application form and keep it safe till admission procedure.
There will be no application fee for KIITEE 2021 exam.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria
The KIITEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria will be different for various courses. Candidates must go through following norms before applying for the examination:
- Age Criteria: Interested candidate must born on or after 1st July 2000.
For B. Tech/ B. Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology:
- Qualification: Interested candidates must qualified/appearing in class 12th examination. Candidates who passed class XII in year 2019 or 2020 or those who are appearing in 12 level can also apply for the admission.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination to for KIITEE exam.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, with Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology for admission in B. Tech course.
For BBA (3 years):
- Qualification: Candidates must pass/appearing in class 12 from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Such candidates must have Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics as one of the compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For MCA (3 years):
- Qualification: Undergraduate candidates or those who are in last year can apply for admission.
- Mandatory subject: He/she must have passed Mathematics in class 12th level or at graduation level examination to be eligible.
For LLM (1 Year):
Qualification: Candidates who have qualified BBA LLB/ B.L degree/ B.A. LLB/ B.Sc. LLB or its equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
Percentage: Such candidate must have secured minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
KIITEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the KIITEE Exam Pattern to know more about the KIIT Question paper:
- Exam Mode: Online mode i.e. Computer-based Test.
- Medium: English language medium.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Time: 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the subject-wise distribution of questions in each programmes from the following table:
|Programmes||No. of Questions||Subjects|
|B.Arch./ B.Tech Dual degree||120 (40 each)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||120 (40 each)||Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics|
|BCA/ BBA||GK- 20VA- 40LA & MA- 60||Logical Ability (LA), Mathematics (MA), General Knowledge (GK), and Verbal Ability (VA)|
|MCA||120||Computer Awareness (CA), Analytical & logical Ability, Mathematics (MA)|
KIITEE 2021 Syllabus
Before appearing or even before the preparation of exam, candidates must check the complete syllabus for UG & PG course via online mode through information brochure. KIITEE syllabus varies as per the course chosen by candidate. Candidates can check various topics under Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subject in B. Tech programme from the following section:
Physics: Topics are generally form class 11 and 12th. Questions are generally from Units & measurement, work, electron, and photon, energy and power, solids & semi-conductor devices, waves, electromagnetic induction & alternating currents, and much more.
Chemistry: Topics in chemistry are generally from the following topics- Some basic concepts, chemistry of lighter metals, synthetics & natural polymers, states of matter, atomic structure, organic compound containing nitrogen, and much more.
Mathematics: This section is considered as most important among other two and includes questions from sets, relation & functions, differential equations, probability, synthetic & natural polymers, vector algebra, trigonometry, and much more.
KIITEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can opt the following preparation strategies while preparing for KIITEE examination:
- Make a proper Time table & follow it.
- Check the complete syllabus & exam pattern for the preparation.
- Prepare short notes & revise them regularly.
- Practise from online & offline mock test to improve the performance.
- Take proper diet and sleep to keep the body fit & healthy.
KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
KIIT University will release the KIITEE 2021 admit card from First week of April 2021. KIITEE Admit card will be made available on the website via online mode.
- No candidate will receive hall ticket via offline mode as post or courier. Admit card/hall ticket is considered as the mandatory document that candidates must carry at the examination centre.
- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, then such candidates are advised to contact through helping mail IDs & numbers provided on university portal.
- Candidates are advised to keep admit card safe until the admission procedure. Along with admit card candidates must also carry valid ID proof (such as Aadhar card, Driving License, etc.).
How to Download Admit Card?
Candidates have to download the admit card in online mode by following the steps given below:
- Visit the KIITEE official website.
- Click on admit card tab.
- Login using the application number and date of birth.
- Now, click on the ‘Continue’ button and book the exam slot.
- Confirm the selection and the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to print the admit card and preserve it till admission process.
Exam Centre for KIITEE Entrance Exam
Given below is the list of cities where KIIT exam is to be conducted:
- Andaman Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
KIITEE 2021 Result
Candidates can check KIITEE Result via online mode. Authority is supposed to release the result in the last week of April 2021 in the form of a rank card. Candidates have to login using credentials such as Date of Birth (D.O.B) and registration number.
KIITEE result consists of all the details like candidate’s name, roll number, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage and result status (pass or fail). On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam, the university will release a separate merit list and will be prepared for various courses.
How to Check the Result
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to check their result of KIITEE exam 2021:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link displaying KIITEE Result.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Candidates have to enter their application number & date of birth.
- Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- The result will now appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the result for further use.
KIITEE 2021 Cut-off
Cut-off is the minimum mark that a candidate must secure in order to qualify the entrance exam. KIITEE cut off depends on various factors such as no. of candidates appearing in the examination, marks scored by candidate entrance exam, difficulty level of exam, category of the candidate, previous year cut-off trend etc. KIITEE cut-off will be published by KIIT along with the result declaration.
Given below is the category-wise previous year cut-off percent:
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ Reserved category||40|
KIITEE 2021 Counselling
KIITEE counselling process will be organized after the declaration of result of the entrance exam tentatively in the second week of April 2021. The counselling will be conducted on the basis of candidate’s choice of course and order of merit. All the qualified candidates have to participate in the counselling process. Candidates must attend the counselling as per the schedule assigned to them.
Counselling & seat allocation depends on the candidate merit in the entrance exam. Candidate have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th & 12th marksheet & passing certificate
- Graduation marksheet & passing certificate
- KIITEE 2021 Rank Card
- KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Diploma pass certificate/ 3-year marksheet (for lateral entry candidates)
- B.E./ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc./ Equivalent degree certificate (For LLM/ PhD/ M. Tech candidates)
- Relevant certificate issued by the competent authority, clearly indicating reservation criteria claimed by the applicants.
Keep visiting the website for latest details and information regarding the admissions, entrance exams and much more.
Also Check: WB JECA 2021