KVS recruitment 2020 notification will be released by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). KVS recruitment 2020 is a selection process for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) and Primary Teachers( PRTs) in KVS. Through this recruitment drive, vacancies for teachers in the KVS are filled across the country. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the KVS recruitment 2020 notification.
- According to the sources, KVS Recruitment 2020 Notification will be released in November 2020.
- The KVS Recruitment notification PDF has been postponed due to COVID-19.
KVS RECRUITMENT 2020 NOTIFICATION- IMPORTANT DATES
The important dates for the KVS recruitment notification is given below:
|KVS recruitment 2020 notification release date||Notified soon|
|Online registration of applications release date||Notified soon|
|KVS Recruitment 2020 last date||Notified soon|
|KVS exam date||Notified soon|
|Declaration of result||Notified soon|
KVS RECRUITMENT 2020 APPLICATION FORM
The details regarding the KVS recruitment 2020 notification application form is described below:
- KVS Recruitment 2020 application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates may check the KVS notification before submitting the online applications.
- Only the eligible candidates can fill the application form.
- Candidates may fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- After the final submission, no correction can be made.
- Wrongly filled and incomplete application will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
The details regarding the application form are:
- Candidates also have to make payment for the KVS recruitment 2020 notification application form.
- Payment can be made through Net banking or through credit/debit card of any bank.
The details regarding post wise application fees is given below:
KVS RECRUITMENT 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The details regarding KVS recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria is given below:
- For PGT, the maximum age limit of the candidates should be 40 years.
- For TGTs, maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years
- No age limit for Kendriya Vidyalaya ( KVs) teachers.
- Also, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation in upper age limits.
- Candidates must have a postgraduate degree for the post of PGT, in the respective subject from a recognised board or university.
- For the post of TGT candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with relevant certificates in the respective subject.
- Candidates should also have a valid CET certificate for TGT post.
- Moreover,Candidates must have basic knowledge of computers.
Eligibility criteria will be made available post wise, after the publication of KVS recruitment 2020 notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KVS RECRUITMENT 2020?
Candidates can apply for the KVS recruitment 2020 application form by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, Go to the KVS Vidyalaya Sangathan official website.
- Under the “announcement” section on the homepage , click on the KVS recruitment 2020 link.
- Click on apply link.
- Register your relevant details on the application form.
- A registration number will be generated. Note the registration ID and password safely for further logins.
- Open the application form, using the login details and fill the application with the correct details.
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment for the application form.
- Moreover, take print out of the application form and fee receipt for further use.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR KVS RECRUITMENT 2020
The eligible candidates for the KVS recruitment 2020 are selected on the basis of an exam and interview. The complete information regarding the KVS recruitment 2020 notification selection process is described below:
In the first phase of the selection process, an All India level competitive exam is conducted across the country. The exams are seperated for PGT and TGT posts.The candidates are required to qualify the exam to get the eligibility for the second phase. The recruitment authority decides the qualifying marks.
Interview round is conducted in the second phase. Eligible candidates who qualified the selection exam will be called for the interview. The eligible candidates need to appear for the interview on the specified date. Final list will be made on the basis of the entrance exam and interview round. The selected candidate will be called and posted as per the vacancies at the state or UTs.
KVS RECRUITMENT 2020 NOTIFICATION EXAM PATTERN
Candidates must check the exam pattern of KVS recruitment 2020 before appearing in the exam.
- EXAM MODE: The KVS recruitment 2029 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- EXAM DURATION: The candidates will be given 3 hours to complete the exam
- TOTAL QUESTIONS: There will be 200 questions in the PGT exam paper and 150 questions in TGT exam paper.
- TOTAL MARKS: The exam paper will be of 200 marks in PGT and 150 marks in TGT .
For PGT Teacher Exam Pattern:-
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning and Numerical ability||20||20|
For TGT Teacher Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning and Numerical ability||40||40|
KVS RECRUITMENT 2020 ADMIT CARD
Candidates will need the admit card to appear for the KVS recruitment 2020 exam. The details regarding the admit card are:
- The admit card will be made available in online mode.
- Candidates may download it from the official website.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- It is advised to take a printout of the Admit card for further use.
KVS RECRUITMENT 2020 EXAM RESULT/ MERIT LIST
The authority will release the KVS recruitment 2020 result of shortlisted candidates. The details regarding the result are:
- The result will be available in online mode.
- Candidates can check the result through the official website.
- Candidates will have to login using the login credentials to check the result.
- On the basis of the KVS recruitment result, the authority will release a Merit list.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the interview round.
- On the basis of exam and interview score, the final result will be declared.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR KVS RECRUITMENT 2020
The list of important documents for KVS recruitment 2020 notification application and interview is mentioned below:
- All the qualification mark sheets and certificates.
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste/ Category certificate ( if required)
- Domicile certificate( if required)
- Experience certificate( in case of KVs employees)
- Ex servicemen certificate.
- Other relevant documents and certificates.
KVS RECRUITMENT 2020 NOTIFICATION HIGHLIGHTS
The overview of KVS recruitment 2020 notification is given below:
|Name of Recruitment||KVS recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Posting in||Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVs)|
|Job Location||Across India|
KVS RECRUITMENT 2020-21 NOTIFICATION
The notification details of KVS recruitment exam are:
- KVS Recruitment 2020 – 2021 notification will be released in online mode on the official website.
- The notification will include the complete details regarding the KVS Recruitment exam.
- After the notification, the authority will start taking applications for different posts all across India.
Official webiste: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- GATE 2021 Exam Dates (OUT), Application Form
- BVP CET 2021
- CUCET 2021: Dates, Application Form, Syllabus
In case of any doubts or queries regarding the KVS Recruitment 2020, you may ask us in the comment section.
kvs recruitment 2020-21 notification, kvs recruitment 2020 apply online, kvs recruitment 2020 notification pdf, kvs recruitment 2020 syllabus, nvs recruitment 2020, kvs sirsa recruitment 2020, kvs exam date 2020, kvs recruitment login.