NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 is conducted by The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). NIOS is an autonomous organisation of the Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resouce Development (MHRD). It is conducted to train the in-service teachers who are teaching for a long time but do not possess a diploma in teaching. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NIOS D.El.Ed admission 2021. Candidates may check the given article for complete information regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed 2021-22 like NIOS D.El.Ed application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, application fee, exam syllabus, preparation tips etc.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Notification
The details regarding the D.El.Ed 2021 Notification are:
- NIOS D.El.Ed Notification will release in September 2020.
- The notification PDF will include all the details regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Admission.
- Candidates can check the NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 notification for getting the idea.
National Institute of Open Schooling D.El.Ed
Diploma in Elementary education is specially designed for in-service untrained teachers working in primary or upper primary schools in states of India. The NIOS D.El.Ed – Training programme has been developed by the Academic Department, NIOS under the initiative of MHRD, Govt. of India.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021-22 Important Dates
NIOS Deleld 2nd Exam DateSheet
The complete details regarding the 2nd NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Datesheet are:
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Dates|
|Elementary Education in India: A Sociocultural perspective (501)||Last week of September 2021|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||Last week of September 2021|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed application form are:
- NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Application form will release on 16 October 2021.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website i.e nios.ac.in/dled
- Candidates will need to register themselves to apply.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may the application fee before the last date.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of filled application form for further use.
The application fee is Rs. 250/- only. Candidates may pay the application fee in online mode from the official website.
NIOS D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The details regarding the eligibility criteria are:
Eligibility Criteria for primary level (I to V)
- Candidates must have a Sr. Secondary Qualification with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Moreover, there is a relaxation of 05% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Uppaer Primary level (VI to VIII)
- Candidates must have a B.A/ BSc degree from a recognized college or university.
- Respective State Sponsorship is mandatory.
Note: Only Indian Citizens are eligible for the NIOS D.El.Ed 2021.
How to Apply for NIOS Diploma in Elementary Education 2021?
The steps to apply for NIOS DELED program are:
- Visit the official website of NIOS D.El.Ed 2021-22.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- A new page will appear on the screen where candidates have to register themselves.
- For registration, enter the details such as name, parent’s name, address, gender, date of birth etc in the application form.
- Upload the documents i.e photograph, signature and other required documents in the prescribed format only.
- After registration, candidates will receive login credentials i.e login id and password.
- Login and fill the complete details as per asked in the application form.
- Then, pay the application fee in online mode or offline mode.
- At last, submit the application form and take a printout of the filled application form.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The details regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card are:
- NIOS DELED Admit Card will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates will need to login using the registration number and Date of birth.
- The admit card will contain important information NIOS DELED exam such as exam venue, date and much more.
- Candidates will need to bring the ID Proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021-22 Result
The details regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Result are given below:
- The result will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- The authority will not send the hardcopy of the result to any candidate.
- The result will be generated on the basis of candidates performance in the exam.
- Candidates may download the result and may take a printout.
NIOS D.El.Ed Merit List
The details regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Merit List 2021 are:
- NIOS D.El.Ed Merit list 2021 contains the name of candidates who will qualify the exam with good marks or higher than Cutoff marks.
- The merit list will be released in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the merit list using the registration number and password.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Study Material
The NIOS D.EL.Ed 2022 study material is veru necessary for the preparation. Candidates may gather the complete study material before starting the preparation. The link for the NIOS DELED Study material will be prvided here.
NIOS D.El.Ed Course Details
|Course Code||Course Group & Title||Credit Weightage T-P|
|501||Elementary Education in India, Social-Cultural Perspective||3+1=4|
|502||Pedagogic process in Elementary Schools||6+2=8|
|503||Learning Languages at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|504||Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|505||Learning EVS at Primary Level||3+1=4|
|506||Understanding Children in Inclusive Context||6+2=8|
|507||Community and Elementary Education||3+1=4|
|508||Learning Art, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|509||Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level||3+1=4|
|514||Workshop- Based Activities||4|
NIOS DELED Top Colleges
The list of top colleges and their annual fee details are given below:
|Name of College||City||Annual Fee (Rs.)|
|Bhilai Maitre College,Durg, Chattisgarh||Chattisgarh||10,000|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University||New Delhi||6,800|
|Maulana Azad National University||Hyderabad||50,000|
|Lovely Professional University||Jalandhar||4,180|
|Shri Rawatpur Sarkar Institute||Raipur||56,000|
|Sai D.ED College||Jabalpur||60,000|
|Lord Krishna College of Education||Ambala||18,400|
|Punjab College of Education||Patiala||14,500|
|Kamla Nehru Institute of Management and Technology||Sultanpur||48,000|
|City College of Management||Lucknow||24,000|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Highlights
The highlights of NIOS D.El.Ed exam are given below:
|Exam Name||NIOS Diploma in Elementary education|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission into NIOS D.El.Ed|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam|
NIOS DELED Official Address
National Institute of Open Schooling
A-24/25, Institutional Area,
Sector – 62, NOIDA
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201 309
d el ed nios ac in, nios deled admission 2018-20, nios d el ed admission 2018, nios d.el.ed registration, nios deled result 2018, www.nios.ac.in 2018, deled 2018, dled nios ac teacher login, nios d.el.ed admission 2018 last date, nios deled 2018-20,nios dled,nios dled admit card,nios dled result,nios dled study centre,nios dled admission,nios dled syllabus