VITEEE 2021 Application form will be available from the fourth week of September 2020. This examination is conducted by VIT University. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is a university level examination and is conducted to offer admission in various B. Tech programmes. University offers admission at its Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal and Amravati campuses with the scores of VITEEE exam. Candidates can check more information about VITEEE 2021 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus etc. from this article.
VITEEE 2021 Notification
The details regarding the VITEEE 2021 Notification are:
- VITEEE 2021 Notification will release in September 2020.
- The notification PDF will include all the details regarding the VITEEE Exam.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check important dates related to VITEEE entrance exam from the table given below:
|Starting of application form||Last week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of February 2021|
|Application correction||fourth week of February 2021|
|Slot booking starts from||Second week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||Fourth week of March 2021|
|VITEEE 2021 exam date||Second week of April 2021|
|Announcement of result||Last week of April 2021|
|Starting of counselling||Second week of May 2021|
VITEEE 2021 Application Form
Given below are some important points about VITEEE application form:
- University is supposed to release the application form in the last week of September 2020. Candidates can fill the application form till the last week of February 2021
- Candidates can fill the application form via both online or offline mode.
- Fill all the asked details like education, communication, personal etc.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Candidates will also be provided the facility to edit the registration form in last week of March 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy or printout of the filled application form.
- Candidates are advised to print the duly filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee which is totally non-refundable in nature. VIT registration fee can be paid through any of the online and offline modes.
In Online mode, the application fee will be Rs.1150 and offline application fee will be Rs. 1250. In offline mode the fee can be paid through through DD in favour of VIT in campuses i.e. Bhopal, Chennai, Amravati and Vellore.
Fees can be paid using debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ demand draft.
How to Apply for VITEEE 2021
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for VITEEE 2021:
For Online mode Application:
- Visit the VIT official website.
- Register using basic details like name, gender, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Verify all given details & submit it.
- After successful registration, candidate will receive a verification mail on the provided email ID.
- Login again with new email id & password.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form such as personal & academic details.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the entered details.
- Upload documents, photograph & signature at prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee through any of the available mode.
- Print the application form and keep it safe for further use.
For Offline mode Application:
- Purchase the application form from the university campuses or post office through cash payment.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Affix a coloured passport size photograph.
- Do signature at required place.
- Make payment via DD in favour of “VIT University” payable at VIT campus.
- Now send duly filled application form along with the DD to given address:
- Director-UG Admission,
- Vellore- 632014
- Tamil Nadu, India.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check VITEEE 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ PIO candidates can apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth must be on or after 01 July 1999.
- Qualification: Interested applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in their class 12. SC/ ST/ Jammu and Kashmir and northern state candidates will be given relaxation of 10%. Such candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed class 12 with qualifying physics, chemistry and mathematics and English subjects.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the following points in order to know about VITEEE exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: Online mode i.e. Computer-based test.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple choice questions in the examination.
- Time Duration: 150 minutes i.e. 2 hour and 30 minutes.
- Language: Question Paper will be designed in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct question.
- Negative Marking: There will be NO negative marking in the exam.
Candidates can check the section-wise question distribution from the table given below:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Mathematics or Biology||40|
VITEEE 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must prepare according to the syllabus set by VIT university. Candidates can check some important topics which are generally asked in VITEEE syllabus from this section:
Mathematics: Trigonometry and complex numbers, analytical geometry of two dimensions, matrices and their applications, integral calculus, vector algebra, discrete mathematics, differential calculus, and its applications, probability distribution.
Physics: Properties of matter, work, energy and power, law of motion, current electricity, electrostatics, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, magnetic effects of electric currents, optics, nuclear physics.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and chemical kinetics, carbonyl compounds, electrochemistry, p, d and f block elements, carboxylic acids and their derivatives, alcohol and ethers.
Biology: Cell and molecular biology, human physiology, taxonomy, biotechnology and its applications, genetics and evolution, biodiversity, human health and disease, ecology and environment, biochemistry, plant physiology.
Aptitude: Data sufficiency, number series, calendars and directions, syllogism, clocks, data interpretation, coding and decoding.
English: English grammar and pronunciation, comprehension, dialogues, lines of poems etc.
VITEEE 2021 Slot Booking
After successfully filling the application form, candidates can book their slots in the month of March 2021. Slot once booked by the candidates will not be changed under any circumstances. Through this slot booking, candidates can select city and timing of the exam.
Candidates will be able to book their slot via online test booking system (OTBS). Candidates can book their slots through the password which will be generated at the time of registration.
VITEEE 2021 Admit Card
VIT university will release the admit card through online mode for the candidates who have successfully booked their slots. Candidates can download their admit card in the month of March 2021. Any candidate will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without admit card on the day of examination.
Candidates have to bring one photo ID proof along with the admit card. Invigilator may ask to check the admit card of the candidate at the exam centre.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Candidates must make sure that the following details is mentioned in the VITEEE admit card 2021:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Subject chosen (PCME/PCBE)
- Test Date & Time
- Address of Exam Venue
- Lab Code
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
- Exam Related Instructions
VITEEE 2021 Result
VITEEE result will be declared in last week of April 2021. Also, VITEEE 2021 result will be announced through online mode. University exam conducting authority will release rank list to the candidates on the basis of their marks secured in exam.
Candidates can check their VITEEE 2021 result by login using their application number and password. Candidates must print the result and keep it safe for other procedure.
VITEEE 2021 Cut Off
VITEEE cut off is the minimum marks that any candidate must secure in order to qualify the exam. VIT University will release the cut off after the declaration of result. Cut off depends on various factors such as the marks obtained by the candidates in exam, number of students appeared in exam, total availability of seats etc.
Cut off will be released through online mode. On the basis of the cut off marks candidates will be called for the counselling.
VITEEE 2021 Counselling
VIT university will conduct the counselling through offline mode. Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the cut off marks. Counselling is supposed to begin tentatively from the second week of May 2021.
Counselling process depends on various factors such as seat allotment, document verification and etc. Qualified candidates have to pay counselling fee on the day of counselling.
Given below are some important documents which will be needed for counselling:
- 10thand 12thclass mark sheets and certificate
- Migration certificate
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Passport size photographs
VITEEE 2021 Highlights
The highlights of VITEEE 2021 Exam are given in the table:
|Exam Name||VITEEE 2021|
|Full Form||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Conducting Body||VIT University|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Helpline Number||0416-220 2125 , 0416-330 5555|
In case of any queries or doubts regarding the VITEEE 2021 Exam, you may ask us in the comment section.
Official website: www.vit.ac.in