KVS Recruitment 2024 notification will be released by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). KVS recruitment 2024 is a selection process for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs),Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) and Primary Teachers( PRTs) in KVS. Through this recruitment drive, vacancies for teachers in the KVS are filled across the country. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the KVS recruitment 2024 notification.
Latest update: KVS Recruitment 2024 Notification will be released soon by the authority.
KVS Recruitment 2024 – IMPORTANT DATES
The important dates for the kendriya vidyalaya online application is given below:
|KVS recruitment 2024 notification release date||Notified soon|
|Online registration of applications release date||Notified soon|
|KVS Recruitment 2024 last date||Notified soon|
|KVS exam date||Notified soon|
|Declaration of result||Notified soon|
The above mentioned dates will be updated soon by the authority.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding KVS recruitment 2024 eligibility criteria is given below:
- For PGT, the maximum age limit of the candidates should be 40 years.
- For TGTs, maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years
- No age limit for Kendriya Vidyalaya ( KVs) teachers.
- Also, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation in upper age limits.
- Candidates must have a postgraduate degree for the post of PGT, in the respective subject from a recognised board or university.
- For the post of TGT candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with relevant certificates in the respective subject.
- Candidates should also have a valid CET certificate for TGT post.
- Moreover,Candidates must have basic knowledge of computers.
Eligibility criteria will be made available post wise, after the publication of KVS recruitment 2024 notification.
KVS Recruitment 2024 APPLICATION FORM
The details regarding the KVS Admission form 2024 are:
- Candidates who wants to fill the application for kendriya vidyalaya will be able to do that through the online mode only.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to go through the online notification, before submitting the online applications.
- Only the eligible candidates can fill the application form.
- Candidates may fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- After the final submission, no correction can be made.
- Wrongly filled and incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may take a printout of the filled apply form for further use.
The details regarding the application form fee are:
- Candidates also have to make payment for the KVS recruitment 2024 notification application form.
- Payment can be made through Net banking or through credit/debit card of any bank.
The details regarding post wise application fees is given below:
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KVS Recruitment 2024?
Candidates can apply using the KVS online apply portal by following the steps:
- Firstly, Go to the KVS Vidyalaya Sangathan official website.
- Under the “announcement” section on the homepage, click on the KVS online application link.
- Click on apply link.
- Register your relevant details on the application form.
- Then a registration number will pop-up. Note the registration ID and password safely for further logins.
- Open the KVS online form (application form), using the login details and fill the application with the correct details.
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment for the application form.
- Moreover, take print out of the application form and fee receipt for further use.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR KVS Recruitment 2024
The selection process for KVS recruitment 2024 involves an examination and an interview to choose eligible candidates. Below, we outline detailed information about the selection process for the KVS recruitment 2024 notification:
- Selection Exam
During the first phase of the selection process, the authorities conduct an All India level competitive exam across the country. Separate exams takes place for PGT and TGT posts. Candidates need to qualify for the exam to gain eligibility for the second phase. The recruitment authority decides the qualifying marks.
The second phase includes the interview round. Candidates eligible and qualified in the selection exam will receive invitations for the interview.Candidates must attend the interview on the specified date. Preparing the final list will be based on the entrance exam and the interview round. The authorities will contact and appoint selected candidates to positions according to the vacancies in the respective states or Union Territories.
KVS Recruitment 2024 NOTIFICATION EXAM PATTERN
Candidates must check the exam pattern of KVS recruitment 2024 before appearing in the exam.
- EXAM MODE: The KVS recruitment exam will take place in online mode.
- EXAM DURATION: Candidates have a time limit of 3 hours to complete the exam.
- TOTAL QUESTIONS: There will be 200 questions in the PGT exam paper and 150 questions in TGT exam paper.
- TOTAL MARKS: The exam paper will be of 200 marks in PGT and 150 marks in TGT .
For PGT Teacher Exam Pattern:-
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning and Numerical ability||20||20|
For TGT Teacher Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning and Numerical ability||40||40|
KVS Recruitment 2024 ADMIT CARD
Candidates will need the admit card to appear for the KVS recruitment 2024 exam. The details regarding the admit card are:
- KVS Recruitment 2024 admit card will be available in online mode.
- Candidates may download it from the official website.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Advisable to print the Admit card for further use.
KVS Recruitment 2024 EXAM Result/ Merit list
The authority will release the KVS recruitment 2024 result of shortlisted candidates. The details regarding the result are:
- KVS Recruitment result will be available in online mode.
- Candidates can check the result through the official website.
- Candidates will have to login using the login credentials to check the result.
- On the basis of the KVS recruitment result, the authority will release a Merit list.
- Qualified candidates will undergo through the process of interview.
- The authorities will declare the final result based on the scores obtained in the exam and interview.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR KVS RECRUITMENT
Below, we mention the list of important documents for the KVS 2024 notification application and interview.
- All the qualification mark sheets and certificates.
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste/ Category certificate ( if required)
- Domicile certificate( if required)
- Experience certificate( in case of KVs employees)
- Ex servicemen certificate.
- Other relevant documents and certificates.
KVS Salary 2024
Candidates can check the salary after KVS Recruitment exam in the given table.
|Principal||Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-|
|Vice Principal||56,100/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)||Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Librarian||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Primary Teacher/ Primary Teacher (Music)||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Assistant (Group-B)-||Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400|
KVS RECRUITMENT 2024 HIGHLIGHTS
Below, we provide an overview of the details for the KVS recruitment exam.
|Name of Recruitment||KVS recruitment 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Posting in||Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVs)|
|Job Location||Across India|
KVS RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
The notification details of KVS recruitment exam are:
- The KVS Recruitment notification will be available in online mode on the official website.
- The notification will include the complete details regarding the KVS Recruitment exam.
- After the notification, the authority will start taking applications for different posts all across India.
KVS Test Series
Get ready for the KVS exam with our helpful test series. It’s like a study plan that improves your skills and helps you see how well you’re doing. Start using it now to make sure you do great in the KVS recruitment process and set yourself up for success in the future.
KVS official website: (kvsangathan.nic.in)
In case of any doubts or queries you may contact us in the comments section or email at [email protected].