INI SS 2024 Registration has been started online on the official website. Candidates can fill the application form for January session. Institute of National Importance Super Specialty entrance test is a National level entrance exam conducted by AIIMS. The exam is conducted twice every year in January and July. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in DM/ M.Ch./ MD Hospital Administration Courses at AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS, and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, etc. For complete details, candidates can check this article as all the important information is updated on this page.
INI SS 2024 Notification:
- INI SS 2024 Exam Notification has been released.
INI SS 2024 Dates
Candidates can check the INI SS 2024 exam date and the complete schedule in the below given table.
|Dates 2024 (Announced)
|Online registration starts
|29th September 2022
|Registration ends on
|17th October 2022
|Application status uploaded
|21st October 2022
|Last date of submission of required documents
|25th October 2022
|Availability of Admit card
|31st October 2022
|6th November 2022
|Result (for all INIs)
|11th November 2022
|Result Stage 1 (for AIIMS applicants only)
|Departmental Assessment (only for AIIMS applicants)
|Final Result declaration
INI SS 2024 Application Form
INI SS 2024 Application Form details are given below:
- INI SS 2024 Application Form has been released online.
- Candidates willing to apply for INI SS 2024 exam can fill the form from the official website.
- The last date to submit the uploaded documents is 25 October 2022.
- Candidates may keep a copy of the filled application for till the last day of admission process.
INI SS 2024 Application Fee:
The application form fee 2024 details are:
|Rs 4000+ Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Paytm Payment gateways
INI SS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the INI SS 2024 Eligibility criteria are given below.
- Qualifying Degree:
- Candidate must have a MD/ DNB degree from a recognized university by NMC/ MCI if applying for DM courses.
- Students who want admission in M. Ch degree must have a MD/ MS degree from a recognized authority.
- Qualification for MD (Hospital Admin):
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for ST/ SC). Candidates must register themselves with Central/ State medical registration council.
- Also, must have at least 3 years’ experience at Govt Hospital in relevant field & 5-year general claimed practice.
- Age limit:
- For OBC candidates –3 years
- For ST/SC / Ex-serviceman /commissioned officer / PWD – 5 years.
Candidates can check the age limit for different participating institutes in the below given table.
|Age limit (as on 1st July 2024)
|AIIMS New Delhi & other AIIMS
How to Apply for INI SS 2024?
INI SS 2024 Form filling process is given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of INI SS Exam.
- Step 2: Click on the link ‘Academic courses’ and select the course of your choice.
- Step 3: Now, candidates have to registering themselves by filling the form.
- Step 4: Fill all the required details and complete the registration.
- Step 5: Login and fill the application form with the personal, communication, qualification details etc.
- Step 6: After filling the details, upload the images of photograph, signature, thumb & others as per the format.
- Step 7: Finally, pay the INI SS application fee, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form.
INI SS 2024 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the INI SS Exam Pattern 2024 are given below.
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes.
- No. of Questions: 80 questions total.
- Marks: Total 80 marks.
- Exam Language: The paper will be in English language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice Questions.
- Marking Scheme: 01 mark for each correct answer in the exam.
- Negative Marking: -1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
INI SS 2024 Syllabus
The details regarding the INI SS Syllabus 2024 are given below.
- INI SS Syllabus consists of various topics from the last qualified degree.
- The syllabus will be from General/ Basic component of the qualifying degree and from the sub-specialty/ system/ component of the specialty/ programme for which INI SS exam is conducted.
- The authority releases the complete INI SS 2024 Syllabus pdf in online mode on the official website.
INI SS 2024 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the INI SS Exam 2024 are given below.
- Plan Your Schedule:
- Candidates may sit down comfortably before starting their preparation and make a proper time table to manage the studies and revision time.
- Find the Correct Study Material:
- Candidates have to find the good textbooks, reference books and notes to study efficiently without wasting extra time.
- Give Proper time for Revision:
- Revise all the weaker sections of the subjects in the evening every day after completing the study time.
- Solve Previous Year Papers & Mock Tests:
- Candidates may solve the previous year exam papers and mock tests to evaluate their performance, understand the exam pattern and calculate the time taken to solve the complete paper.
- Keep the Mind Relax:
- Dont take any stress for the exam and try to have proper 8 hours sleep everyday till the day of exam.’
INI SS 2024 Admit Card
- INI SS 2024 Admit Card will release in November 2022.
- The admit card releases in online mode on the official website.
- Students will have to login using the login credentials to download the admit card.
- INI SS admit card contains all the details such as exam center, candidates’ name, photograph, signature, date of birth, etc.
- In case of any discrepancy in the details of INI SS hall ticket, students must contact the authority immediately before the exam.
INI SS Exam Centers 2024
Candidates can check the INI SS 2024 exam centers in the below given table.
INI SS 2024 Result
- INI SS 2024 Result will be released few days after the completion of exam.
- The result will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in the entrance exam.
- The authority will release the merit list of all the eligible candidates who qualified the exam in PDF format.
- INI SS 2024 Scorecard contains roll number, overall rank, percentile, etc of the qualified candidates.
- The scorecard will be released after few days of declaration of result.
INI SS Cut Off 2024
Candidates have to secure minimum 50% or more marks in Stage I and Stage II Exam. If candidates secure more than the qualifying marks in Stage I but less marks in Stage II, candidate will not be counted as qualified for AIIMS seats.
INI SS Merit List 2024
After the result, the authority will release a merit list with the list of candidates based on the performance in the INI SS Entrance exam. All the candidates will be assigned a rank as per the marks and the merit list will be released with the candidates in the order of rank.
Two separate merit list will be released a common merit list (CML) and an AIIMS Merit list by the authority. Candidates will receive the seat according to the merit list.
INI SS Counselling 2024
After the release of the merit list, selected candidates will be invited for the counselling process. The counselling process is conducted to check the eligibility of candidates and offer them the seats.
The authority will release multiple seat allotment lists online on the official website of INI SS Exam. Candidates will be offered seats on the basis of their choice filled in the form; no. of seats vacant etc.
INI SS 2024 Highlights
The summary of INI SS Exam 2024 is given in the table below.
|INI SS 2024
|Institute of National Super Specialty
|All India of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
|AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS, and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, etc.
|DM/ M.Ch./ MD Hospital Administration Courses
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Application
In case of any doubts regarding the INI SS 2024, candidates may ask us in the comments section.