SRMJEEE 2024 Counselling has been started by the authority for third phase. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is conducted by SRM University every year at university level. This exam is conducted every year to offer admission in B. Tech programmes in various specialisation. Admission will be offered in SRM institutes. Candidates can get the complete details about SRMJEEE 2024 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility etc. from this article.
SRMJEEE 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check important dates for all the events of SRMJEEE exam from the table given below:
|Application form release||22nd November 2022|
|Last date to submit the online SRMJEEE application form||16th April 2024 (Phase 1)5th June 2024 (Phase 2)26th June 2024 (Phase 3)|
|Slot Booking/Release of Admit card||17th – 18th July 2024 (Phase 1)28th – 29th June 2024 (Phase 3)|
|Exam date||21st, 22nd & 23rd April 2024 (Phase 1)10th & 11th June 2024 (Phase 2)1st July 2024 (Phase 3)|
|Result Release||28th April (Phase 1)16th June 2024 (Phase 2)11th July 2024 (Phase 3)|
|Counselling Dates||29th April 2024 (Phase 1)|
17th June 2024 (Phase 2)
12th July 2024 (Phase 3)
SRMJEEE 2024 Result
University will declare result through online mode on the website in the first week of May 2024. Candidates can check their all India rank with the scores in the result/score card.
Authority is also supposed to send the result on their registered email ID or mobile number. Candidates can check SRMJEEE result using application number and password. Candidates must print the result and keep it safe for future use.
SRMJEEE 2024 Rank List
The details regarding the SRMJEEE 2024 are given below.
- SRMJEEE Rank list 2024 will be released in online mode after few days of the exam.
- The rank list is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the SRMJEEE entrance exam.
- Every candidate will be given a unique rank in the SRMJEEE Rank list 2024.
- On the basis of the rank list, candidates will be invited for the counselling process.
SRMJEEE 2024 Cut Off
SRM University will release cut off of the exam after announcement of the result. Cut off will be based on the entrance exam score. University will release the Cut off through online mode.
Cut off is the minimum marks that candidates must have obtained in the examination. Cut off depends on various factors such as candidate score in exam, number of students appeared in exam, pervious year cut off etc.
SRMJEEE 2024 Counselling
University will start the counselling from the month of May 2024. Candidates will have to attend SRMJEEE 2024 counselling process as per the schedule. Counselling mainly includes the following steps- documents verification, seat allotment etc.
Candidates can also download the provisional allotment letter and bring at the counselling day to confirm their admission. Candidates must have to submit their original documents in the university for verification purposes.
Candidates have to submit the following documents for verification purpose:
- SRMJEEE 2024 score card
- SRMJEEE 2024 admit card
- 10thand 12thmark sheets and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Receipt of payment through e Challan
- Category certificate
- Provisional allotment letter
- Passport size photographs
SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form
Candidates can get all the complete information about SRMJEEE application form from the following points:
- University had released the application form through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the registration form from the second week of October 2020.
- Last date to apply for the admission at SRM University is the last week of February 2024 for offline mode and last week of March 2024 for online mode.
- Candidates have to fill all the asked details such as educational, communication, personal etc.
- After filling the details, upload the scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Candidates can make corrections or edit their application form in the first or second week of April 2024.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
After filling details in the application form, candidate have to pay the registration fee which is Rs. 1100/- for all category candidates. The application fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
- In online mode the application fee can be paid using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card etc.
- In offline mode, fee can be paid using Demand Draft which should be drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai and send it along with the application form in given address:
- The Director,
- Directorate of Admissions,
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM university), Kattankulathur,
- Kancheepuram District,
- Tamil Nadu- 603203
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2024
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to apply for SRMJEEE 2024 Application form:
- Visit the SRM official website.
- Candidates have to register themselves first.
- Now login using user id and password obtained at the time of registration.
- Fill the application form carefully and fill all the details like education, address etc.
- After filling all the details, candidate will be redirected to the ‘payment’ tab and pay the application fee.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph, class 10th and 12th mark sheet and signature (size should not be more than 500 kb size).
- After submitting all the details in the application form, candidates are advised to print the duly filled application form.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check SRMJEEE 2024 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Resident Indian/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI candidates can apply for VITEEE exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31 July 2024. Upper age limit to apply for the exam is 21 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12 exam from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in class 12 exam in 2024 can also apply.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have secured at least 50% marks in PCM in the qualifying examination.
SRMJEEE 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check the exam pattern of SRMJEEE entrance exam from the following section:
- Mode of Exam: Online mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
- Time Duration: 150 minutes i.e. two and half hour duration.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- Language: English language.
- Total Marks: 315 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be NO negative marking in the exam.
Candidates can check the subject-wise questions from the table given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
SRMJEEE 2024 Syllabus
Generally the questions are asked from the following subjects- chemistry, physics, mathematics or biology. Candidates are advised to practise questions on the basis of 11th and 12th class syllabus. Given below are some important topics of SRMJEEE 2024 syllabus:
- Physics: Mechanics, electricity and magnetism, heat and thermodynamics, oscillation and wave motion, units and measurements, electronics and communication, atomic physics and relativity.
- Chemistry: Surface chemistry, atomic structure, chemical thermodynamics and energetics, chemical bonding, organic compound containing oxygen, polymers, chemical equilibrium, electrochemistry, state of matters, catalysis and nuclear chemistry, solutions.
- Mathematics: Algebra, relations and functions, matrices, sets, determinants and their applications, complex numbers and quadratic equations, analytical geometry, statistics, vector algebra etc.
- Botany: Cell biology and genetics, plant physiology, plant anatomy, biology in human welfare, cell biology and genetics.
- Zoology: immunology, applied biology, human physiology, microbiology, environmental science, theories of evolution etc.
Candidates are advised to prepare as per the following SRMJEEE 2024 preparation tips in order to score well in the entrance test:
- Candidates must check the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Prepare a time table and study accordingly.
- Candidates should also make preparation notes of the topics and revise it daily.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Take proper diet and sleep in order to be healthy and fit.
SRMJEEE 2024 Admit Card
Candidates can book their slots from the second week of April 2024. Candidates can download the admit card in online mode. Applicants are advised to check all the details mentioned on the SRMJEEE admit card.
Candidate have to bring admit card at the day of examination along with one photo ID proof like Adhaar card/pan card/DL etc. Candidates are advised to print the admit card and keep it secure for further use.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Candidates must make sure that the following details are printed on the SRMJEE admit card 2020:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Address of Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Address of Candidates
- Exam Related Instructions
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the SRMJEEE hall ticket:
- Open the SRMJEEE official website link.
- Go through the “SRMJEEE Student Login” option.
- Enter all the required details like Email ID and Password.
- Click on the button displaying “Login” button.
- Select the exam date and time to book the slot.
- After slot booking, click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Download and print the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the admit card for further use.