TS EAMCET 2024 exam will be held in the month of May 2024 via online CBT mode. Telangana State – Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test ( CET ) is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. This entrance exam is a state level exam and conducted for providing admission into E (Engineering) and AM (Agriculture & Medical) courses in various specialisation. Candidates have to qualify TS EAMCET exam to get admission in various University/ Private Colleges of Telangana State. Candidates can check more information related to TS EAMCET 2024 such as application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc. from this article.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Dates
Check can check all the important dates related to TS EAMCET 2024 from the table given below:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online application||First week of March 2024|
|Last date to apply & submit fee||First week of April 2024|
|Editing / Correction window opens||First to Second week of April 2024|
|Last date to apply with Rs.500/- late fee||Second week of April 2024|
|Last date to apply with Rs.1000/- late fee||Third week of April 2024|
|Last date to apply with Rs.5000/- late fee||Fourth week of April 2024|
|Last date to apply with Rs.10000/- late fee||Last week of April 2024|
|Admit card availability||Third week of April 2024|
|TS EAMCET 2024 Exam||First to Second week of May 2024|
|Availability of provisional answer key||Third week of May 2024|
|Last date to submit Objection/Suggestion for answer key||Third week of May 2024|
|Final answer key release||Last week of May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||Fourth week of May 2024|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2024|
|Counselling starts||Second week of June 2024|
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form
Candidate can check all the important information related to TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form from this article:
TS EAMCET 2024 Registration form will be available from first week of March 2024 till first week of April 2024 (without late fee).
- Candidates can submit their applications form even after the last date by paying certain late fee. Last date to submit the form with late fee is tentatively in the last week of April 2024.
- Applicants can also apply for TS EAMCET in online mode from the official website or by visiting the nearest TS online centre.
- If any candidate made any mistakes in the details of application, then authority will provide the facility to make correction in correction facility period which is supposed to be in the second week of April 2024.
- Multiple submission of application form will let to rejection of their canditure.
After filling the form, candidate have to pay the pay the TS EAMCET application form which vary as per the course and category of candidate. Given below is the application fee:
|ST/SC candidates||Engineering (E)||400|
|Other category candidates||800|
|ST/SC candidates||Agriculture & Medical (AM)||400|
|Other category candidates||800|
|ST/SC candidates||Both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||800|
|Other category candidates||1600|
Mode of Payment:
TS EAMCET registration fee can be paid by through online mode via net banking/ debit/ credit card or at any TS (AP) Online centres.
How to apply for TS EAMCET 2024?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to apply for TS EAMCET:
- Visit the TS EAMCET 2024 official website.
- Click on the ‘apply online’ button appearing on home page.
- Now, click on the link displaying ‘Step-1 pay registration fee.
- “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” page will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the asked details which includes personal, educational and contact details.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature in PDF format.
- Now candidate have to select the registration fee payment mode.
- Pay fee according as per the course & category.
- After filling all the details candidates must check & verify the application form before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to print the application form for further use.
TS EAMCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to check the TS EAMCET 2024 Eligibility criteria from the below given section:
- Only Indian national candidates / PIO/OCI card holders can apply for this exam.
- Domicile: Interested candidates must belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state. And Local /Non-Local candidates must go through the status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 can apply for TS EAMCET entrance exam.
- For Engineering/ Pharma/ B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FT): Candidates must have passed or appeared in class 12 with PCM subjects as optional or related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology from a board recognized by BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh OR
- Candidate who have passed or appearing in the diploma in Engineering conducted by SBTET, Telangana/ AP or its equivalent are also considered as eligible to apply.
- For Pharma-D: Candidates must have passed or appeared in class 12 with PCM as main subjects from the board recognized by BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh OR
- Candidate who have passed or appeared for the diploma in Pharmacy offered by SBTET, Telangana/ AP can also apply for admission.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Pattern
Check all the details related to TS EAMCET 2024 exam pattern from the following section:
- Exam Mode: Online mode i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: Total 160 questions in engineering as well as agriculture paper.
- Total Marks: Total 160 marks.
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- Language Medium: Bilingual language i.e. English/ Telugu or English/ Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: 01 Marks will be allotted for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect responses.
TS EAMCET 2024 Syllabus
Authority will release TS EAMCET 2024 Syllabus in online mode from the official website. Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam from the topics asked in the class 12 from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
Separate syllabus is prescribed by the authorities for all engineering and medical/agriculture streams.
TS EAMCET 2024 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to opt the following preparation tips in order to score well in exam.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern of the test.
- Candidate must have knowledge about the type of questions asked in the exam and other details.
- Interested applicants are advised to solve previous year question papers and sample papers in both online / offline mode while preparation.
- Make a proper timetable and study accordingly.
- Make notes and revise them daily.
- Students are advised to refer study material as suggest by the experts.
TS EAMCET 2024 Admit Card
Candidate can download the TS EAMCET Admit card from the second week of May 2024. Admit card will be released in online mode at the official website. To get the admit card, candidates have to login using their registration number and password. Students are advised to keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure. After downloading the admit card, students must check all the details mentioned on it.
If there is any mistake in the hall ticket, then candidate have to contact the competent authority and try to fix the problem before the exam date.
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket:
- Visit the TS EAMCET official website.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to enter the asked details such as Registration Number, DOB and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on the “Get Hall ticket” button after entering all the details.
- The admit card/hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the hall ticket for further use.
Documents/Material Required on Exam Day
Candidates have to bring the following documents/material at the exam centre allocated to them on the admit card on the examination day:
- TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph attested by a gazetted officer.
- Blue/Black ball point pen.
- Attested copy of category certificate.
TS EAMCET 2024 Answer Key
Authority will release the Answer key of TS EAMCET 2024 exam in the third week of May 2024. Candidates can access the answer key in online mode from the website.
Separate Answer key will be released in PDF Format for various papers. Firstly, the exam conducting body will release the provisional answer key on the website.
Candidates will be provided a facility to raise objections or challenge the answer key by paying a certain amount of fee before the last date. After accepting all the challenges and making some relevant changes, authority will release the final answer key tentatively in the fourth week of May 2024.
TS EAMCET 2024 Result
The result of TS EAMCET 2024 will be declared tentatively in the fourth week of May 2024. Candidates can check their result in online mode from the official website. Authority will release the rank wise result as in the order of candidate’s merit.
The Board will provide 75% weightage in normalized marks obtained by candidate in the entrance exam. Rest of the 25% weightage is given to the candidate’s score in applicable group of subjects (PCM) of qualifying exam.
TS EAMCET 2024 Counselling
Authority will start the online Counselling process of TS EAMCET 2024 exam in the second week of June 2024. Seats will be allocated to the qualified candidates in various institutions as per the candidate score in the entrance test.
The Board will release the list of institutions along with their courses and disciplines wise intake details on the website for the allotment of seats to the qualified candidates. Candidates can check the counselling information through information booklet of State Council of Higher Education of Telangana.
Candidates have to display the following documents during the counselling process for the verification purpose:
- Class 10 and 12 Marksheet or pass Certificate
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Residence Certificate of either of parents
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caster Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificates (if applicable)
TS EAMCET Contact Details