AIBE 2023 exam will be conducted to check the advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. After passing the All India Bar Examination, candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE XV entrance exam is supposed to be conducted in 40 cities all across India by Bar Association of India. Candidates can check all important points related to AIBE 2023 such as application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. from this article.
AIBE 2023 Important Date
Candidates can check the important dates of all the relevant events related to AIBE 2023 entrance exam:
|Online registration starts from||Second week of June2022|
|Bank payment through challan starts||Second week of June2022|
|Online registration close||First week of September2022|
|Last date for payment||First week of September2022|
|Last date for submission of form||First week of September2022|
|Release of admit card||Second week of September2022|
|Date of examination||Third week of September2022|
AIBE 2023 Application Form
Given below are some important points related to AIBE 2023 application form:
- Candidates have to fill the AIBE application form 2023 to appear in the exam.
- AIBE 2023 application form can be filled in online mode only.
- The registration process for AIBE exam will start from the second week of June2022 and continues till first week of September 2022.
- After filling the details in the registration, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph, signature and the enrolment certificate followed by AIBE application Fee Payment.
- All the document to be uploaded must be attested.
- Candidates must print the application form for future use.
AIBE 2023 Registration Fee:
After filling the details in the application form, candidates have to pay the AIBE registration fee which vary as per the category of candidate. The AIBE XV fee once submitted can not be a refund back in any situation.
Given below is the category-wise AIBE 2023 Application fee:
|Candidate’s Category||Application fee|
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid in online mode via credit card, debit card, Net banking etc.
How to fill AIBE 2023 Application Form?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the application form for AIBE:
- Visit the Bar Council of Inida i.e. BCI official website and click on the link for registration.
- Fill all the details asked for Registration such as Candidate’s Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth and Contact information such as valid Mobile Number and Email id.
- After successful registration, candidates have to login using the registration number and password obtained at the time of registration.
- Enter all the information asked in the application form such as personal details, communication details, choice of examination city etc.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the required documents such as scanned copy of photographs, signature and certificates in the prescribed format.
- At last candidate have to pay the application fee using any of the available mode.
AIBE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the AIBE eligibility criteria that every candidate must be fulfil to appear in the AIBE XV examination.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for AIBE entrance test.
- Age Criteria: Bar Council of India has not set any upper or lower age limit criteria for candidates to appear in the examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have 3- or 5-year bachelor’s degree in LLB from any recognized university.
- Interested applicants must have enrolled with the respective State Bar Council.
AIBE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the AIBE exam pattern to know more about the entrance test:
- Mode of Exam: Offline i.e. Pen-Paper Based/OMR mode.
- Language: AIBE exam will be conducted in 11 languages
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 100 question.
- Duration of Exam: 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
Table given below displays the Subject and Marks distribution of the whole AIBE entrance syllabus.
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Indian panel code||8|
|Law of contract, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act||8|
|Law of tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law||5|
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Labour and industrial laws||4|
|Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Land acquisitions act||2|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
AIBE 2023 Syllabus
Candidates can check the topics for AIBE 2023 syllabus from below. The exam syllabus will be prescribed by bar council of India for LLB courses which includes the following topics:
Examination will include topics from evidence act, law of contracts, specific relief, properties laws, negotiable instrument act, law of torts including motors, law related to taxation, intellectual property laws, land acquisition act, cyber law, environmental law, public interest litigation, code of civil procedure, company law, Labour and industrial law, alternative dispute Redressal, criminal procedure code, Indian panel code, and professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules.
AIBE 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates must opt some tips and tricks before appearing in the AIBE XV exam to qualify the exam with good score.
- Must prepare according to the AIBE exam pattern and the official syllabus.
- Candidate must give both online or offline mock test and practice test series.
- Prepare short notes on a regular basis and revise them accordingly.
- Solve previous year questions papers to know about the paper design.
- Must take healthy diet and proper meal for being healthy and fit.
AIBE 2023 Admit Card
AIBE XV 2023 Admit card will be released in the second week of September2022. The official authority will release the admit card/hall ticket of AIBE exam in online mode only by login to the website.
Candidate must keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets over.
Do not forget to carry the admit card on the AIBE XV entrance exam day at the allotted exam centre. Without it, candidate will not be allowed to appear in the entrance examination. All the candidates have to carry one original photo Id proof along with the admit card at the entrance exam.
How to Download AIBE 2023 Admit Card?
The admit card for AIBE 2023 exam can be downloaded by following the steps given below:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Bar Council of India for downloading the admit card/hall ticket for AIBE 2023.
- Applicants have to log in using their credentials such as registration number and Date of Birth.
- After login, AIBE 2023 admit card will appear on screen.
- Candidates have to download and print the AIBE XV admit card.
AIBE2022 Examination Centres
Candidates can choose the exam centres according to the availability and preference. The AIBE2022 exam is conducted at the following exam centres:
- New Delhi
- Sawantwadi (Panaji centre changed)
AIBE 2023 Answer Key
AIBE XV 2023 Provisional answer key will be released in the last week of December2022. The BCI will release the answer key for sets of the AIBE exam before announcing the AIBE result. The exam conducting authority will first release a provisional answer key in online mode at its official website.
With the help of answer key, candidates can predict their expected score of the exam.
Candidates can also raise an objection regarding the answer key if there is any issue within ten days of the answer key release. Once all the objections are verified by the authority, it will release the final answer key on the basis of AIBE XV result is announced.
AIBE 2023 Result
AIBE 2023 result will be released in the second week of October2022. The AIBE XV result is declared through online mode.
For checking the result, candidates have to enter their roll number and date of birth. AIBE result must be kept safe till the admission process gets over.
AIBE 2023 Certificate
After qualifying the AIBE XV entrance exam, candidates will be provided ‘Certificate in Law’ in the law professions. After getting the practice certificate, candidates can practice career in law from any court all over the India.
Candidates can collect their certificate of law from the respective state bar council. The certificate will be released in online mode through COB. Candidates can get their certificate from the following states:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal